California Love-The Aftermath pt-21

post 21
California Love -The Aftermath
Written by Heavynli

Shipp puts a big kiss on Dyna's lips. I've been missing you sooo much mamas.
Dyna I missed you too baby... I've been lonely....

A few days later the bell rings....

Shipp answers the door shirtless and sees a guy about his height standing outside the door with baby gifts in his hand.

Shipp's jaw clenches.... Can help you?

Yo man whaddup I'm here to see Dyna... I bought some gifts for my babies...

Shipp oh word.... come on in man let me get her.

Shipp goes right to the bottom step of the staircase... beautiful come down I have to show you something..

Dyna comes waddling down the steps slowly.... She gets to the bottom and is about to kiss Shipp but he turns his cheek.... he helps her into the livingroom your baby daddy is here...

Dyna frowns her face up what?

He faces her to the visitor on the couch.

Dyna says what the hell are you doing here?

He stands up and says baby cousin, how you been.... she backs up and says Demetrius this is my cousin Brandon, Brandon this is my husband Demetrius!

He pulls out his ID so that Shipp can see they indeed used to have the same last name.

Shipp says man don't come rolling up to my door talking about yo want to see your babies...

Brandon my bad... im sorry that is how she talks about my kid so I figured I would keep the tradition no harm meant sir....

Shipp says yeah man... thanks for clearing that up.

Brandon says sorry man....
Dyna says you trying to get people divorced over here....

Brandon Cuzzo I would never, so what type of babies are we baking here?

Dyna daddy doesn't want to know so I haven't told anyone...

Brandon that's cool.

He says well I was just passing through... enjoy the gifts.. and take care... Demetrius it was nice to meet you man.

Demetrius yeah cool. He says stay up man.

When Demetrius closes the door he says did you do your homework Dyna

Dyna no, baby.... I have to go for my check up today and then I can pick a babymoon....

Dr. Chavez... I'm sorry Mrs. Shipp there is going to be no flying for you.... you are on bedrest until further notice.....

Dyna spills a few tears...

Shipp kisses her forehead its okay mama... we'll have a staycation.... whatever you want will be brought to us... but she was depressed. She wanted to be able to move freely and the doctor says an extra 6 hours everyday in the bed.

Britt sends a bouquet of flowers and comes over to keep her company...

Britt where is Shipp?

Dyna Shhhhhhhh, he's upstairs sleeping...I had to put it on him so I culd sneak out the bed.
1/2 pounds piece
Britt he gonna tap that ass for real when he catch you down here...

Dyna im bored of being in bed and these little suckers are weighing in about 3 and a half pounds already...

Britt damn girl you gonna have baby sumo wrestlers...

CALIFORNIA LOVE-(pt2) The AftermathOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara