California Love-The Aftermath -pt24

post 24
California Love-The Aftermath
Written By Heavynli

Dyna says when we come to a conclusion about where we are headed, but for right now, lets enjoy the babies....

Shipp mama that was 2 weeks ago that we spoke on the La'dell situation. She was so pissed that she moved into the nursery with the babies...

Shipp Demetrius, you better be lucky she didn't  go out the door.
Mama you were the same person that called me when Jessika was getting her ass beat along with him. I do the girl a favor by looking after her kid and I'm still in the dog house...

Mrs. Shipp son 6 years is a long time and you guys have just been married  not even a year yet....

Dyna appears in the kitchen. Good morning, Mrs. Shipp, Demetrius.

Shipp goes to touch her but she walked out of his grasp.... She downs 3 glasses of water and goes upstairs again...

Mrs Shipp says you need to make it right...

Shipp how? you want me to put him out, mama he's a kid.

Mrs. Shipp says the issue isn't you wanting to help, its that you went about it like you were single... You didn't discuss it with your wife.  You just said yeah.

Shipp I had to make a choice right there, she had to turn herself in the next day.

Dyna comes back downstairs with a towel and goes all the way down to the treadmill in the basement. She runs for like an hour watching the babies on the monitor... They were great sleepers and she needed to burn some of this energy she had. She was still pissed that Shipp added La'dell to the mix without talking to her first. When she told him that, he just kinda blew her off saying he was obligated.

Their anniversary was coming up and she wasn't in the mood to celebrate. Her phone rings and she stops the treadmill and answers. Its Layla, her agent.

Layla says I'm happy to report to you that we want to sign the Triplets to the agency....

Dyna says that's fantastic.

Layla says the sooner the better Divinity had 3 campaigns lined up already Dallas and Dominic have been selected to star on a series...

Dyna heads upstairs to find Shipp. He is in the kitchen and she asks him to come to the den...

He puts Layla on speaker and says listen...

Shipp is smiling. My babies working already. Guess they weren't going to wait for daddy to tell them to get a job.

Layla says can't wait to see them down at the office. They hang up.

Dyna says just wanted to make sure that you were good with it.

Shipp yeah, im excited...  So ummm you gonna stay mad at me forever.

Dyna just the next 6 years...

Shipp wtf?

Dyna watch your mouth..

Shipp and says look this mess. I try to do a favor for a friend.

dyna cuts him off and didn't consider your wife's feelings about it.

Shipp you didn't consider mine when moving into the nursery... you are my wife and supposed to be in the bedroom with me..

Shipp says ain't this some shit...

La'dell bursts in the room and says Demetrius im hungry.

Dyna says im going to leave you to it...

3 more weeks pass by and the whole family including Britt's family is there at the commercial shoot for the babies....

Mrs. Shipp says hey baby  look at you....

I was wearing some fitted jeans and a crop top. She says you sure you had some babies...

Dyna giggles... the snap back is awesome.  she had been working out as soon as her doc cleared her for sex and exercise...

She had been all over the exercise and not the sex. she actually weighed less than she did before she got pregnant... The marathon nursing sessions and the exercise had gotten her back into shape.

Britt is like damn, im about to hit on you...

Dyna says you stupid and look at you.... britt spins around and says well you know... running top speed from Mr. Daddy, has helped with the cardio...

Dyna cracks up

Britt says I know Shipp had been all over this... she spins Dyna around.

Dyna says nope...

Britts eyes are like what!!!!!!

Dyna long story short its not looking too great in couple village...

Britt says dyna ya'll just cracking a year, what the fuck dude...

Dyna leans in and tells her quickly...

Britt shakes her head and looks over at Shipp who is making faces at the babies...

Dyna says its cool.... he gave me these incredible gifts, im grateful... maybe forever just isn't forever these days...

Britt says oh hell nah....

Everyone heads back to the Shipp's after the commercial to eat family dinner....

Dyna is in the kitchen moving and shaking and Britt corners Shipp outside by the playground...

Britt so what's up brother man from the mother land?

Shipp says what Britt?

Britt says you tell me, cause your wife is looking more than good enough to smash!

Shipp smiles she is looking hot!

Britt  says then why you fucking up my nicca?
Shipp I ain't fucking up she moved into the nursery and im not going to beg her. I'm sick of everyone pressing me like I did something wrong?

Shipp says La'dell is staying and that is final....

Dyna had just opened the back door to say dinner was ready when she heard that....  She slides the door closed and runs upstairs into the nursery... Monet and Kaiden follow her.... mama mama what's wrong....  She goes into the nursey and slides down next to the crib..... they surround her and kiss her face.... Mrs. ship comes upstairs... what happened.. she frantically looks in the crib, the babies are sleeping. Monet looks at dyna and says mama looked sad so I came to look after her.

Mrs. Shipp says go get daddy and Kaiden you come with grammy when daddy gets up here..

Kaiden is it okay mama?

Dyna nods... She loves his babies and they loved her, but she felt like this life was rapidly coming to an end...

Shipp says whats going on mama

Dyna looks away.

Mrs. Shipp hoists Kaiden up and says please listen to your wife she walks out and closes the door.

Shipp sits on the floor and says talk!

Dyna you want me to fetch too!

Shipp Sandyna  come on now, you got me up here, what you want.

Dyna I want to know if you want a divorce.

Shipp gets mad and says I want whatever you want. Let me know when and if I should get a lawyer he walks out...

Dyna walks out  of the room...

Shipp is sitting on the edge of the bed... the curtains are swaying widly.... She makes a right out of the room...

She goes through the house and into the backyard... She finds all the babies she hugs and kisses each one.. I love you very much.

Dream we love you too mama.

Dyna was torn in her heart she wanted to pack up and leave but on the other side she did want to leave her babies..