California Love-The Aftermath pt27

post 27
Written by Heavynli

He had just made it to the bottom of the hill in their gated community when he sees smoke, thick black smoke..... His heart started racing at the sight.... He doesn't even have time to scramble for his phone.... he eases up the street which is now littered with onlookers and fire trucks. Damn. Excuse me, can you tell me what happened?

One of the ladies turns around and says there is a fire up there.... they got most of it contained but, its pretty bad.... He edged closer in the car and he sees the yellow crime tape around his house and he flips out. He puts his truck in park and jumps out... the cops say sir you can't go in there...

Demetrius man get out my way my wife and 9 kids live in that house. Where are they, he screams out their names, but there is no answer... His neighbor Mrs. Whitaker, says Demetrius, the kids are over here.... He's like thank GOD he is like have you seen my wife?

Mrs. Whitaker says there, in the car. he turns around and sees Dyna, sitting in the car her hair all wild....

Demetrius, goes back over to the cops and shows his ID and says why is my wife sitting in the back of the car.

Cop sir I'm not at liberty to discuss the charges sir!

Demetrius okay what prescient is she going to?
Cop tells him. He calls his mom and tells her o come get the babies and switches cars with her. He goes over to the car and is talking to Dyna through the window and the cop says sir... hey sir... step away from the car....

.........

The following morning its all over the news...

Demetrius rubs his head and says he was sick of this Hollywood shit and he meant it...
Dyna is sleeping in passenger seat.... his lawyer had gotten her out of custody last night after the cops pulled the security footage from the house...

He had taken then to a hotel so she could get a shower and a god night's rest. His mother said the triplets were happily eating food but wouldn't drink the formula, only water.  Shipp, knew they missed mama....

Shipp babe we're here.
Dyna the babies need to eat....

Demetrius, yes baby..

They go inside his mother's house and all the kids are still sleeping accept the triplets..

Divinity is staring at the news like she had been waiting for it to come on all night.
Dallas and Dominic take turns chewing on each other's hands.

Dyna breaks down and her milk lets down....

Divinity starts screaming when she sees her mom and greedily drowns herself in the overflow of milk coming out the tap. Dominic is on the other end and they are kicking each other trying to get full...
Dallas is in daddy's arms talking away.

Mrs. Shipp says Dyna you okay baby....

Dyna sniffles yeah I just missed my babies....

Shipp said this is crazy thank God we had those cameras on the house....

As it was told to the cops and to the judge.... Dyna was in the kitchen making lunch when she heard someone ring the bell... when she looked up at the monitor, there was no one there. She changed the angles and saw someone on the side of the house... She told all the kids to go upstairs... She rushed around making sure that all the doors were locked....

She called the cops at the door and said that there was someone on the property... right at that moment... the person appeared at the back door dressed in black and cover their arm smashing the glass....  She ran into the kitchen and grabbed the meat mallet....  as she ran around through the dining room, the person rushed her.... she swung the meat mallet several times and the person dropped to the floor. There was blood all over the kitchen.... the smoke alarms started going crazy....
Dyna rushed up the steps and instructed Monet to grab a baby and she got two. Go out the front door on the lawn......
the rest of the kids walked, with her in the rear of the pack to make sure that she saw everyone get out.