California Love-The Aftermath post 28

Post 28
Written by Heavynli

Britt looks at the staircase not sure who she was going to see coming down the stairs....

Shipp is on his way down and he goes out the front door before Britt even had the chance to warm her mouth up to say anything.... She climbed the stairs slowly one at a time and makes it to their bedroom door.

Dyna you okay?

Dyna quickly wipes tears rom her eyes and  looks up at Britt.

Britt says what happened?

Dyna ummm nothing... I'm going to sit here with you while Shipp's mother is on the way...

Britt wait on the way for what? What is going on Dyna? this time dyna doesn't respond. She gets up and goes into the closet. She is shuffling around and finally, she comes out tugging a suitcase behind her...

Britt oh hell no....
Britt grabs her phone and calls Shipp but it just keeps ringing. She follows Dyna and watches her pack up each baby and  load up her car. Thank god the other children were at school cause they would have a breakdown...

---------Britt looks on silently from the kitchen window as Shipps mother hugs Dyna before she pulls away from the house.

Mrs. Shipp comes inside and says I don't know what is going on with those two, but I didn't see this coming.

Britt me either she looks over hoping to buy a vowel or a clue?

Mrs. Shipp Demetrius makes me crazy and had been ever since he started dating... I'm sorry Brittany, how are you doing?

Britt I'm confused...

Mrs. Shipp yeah, me too....

------------------------------------
3 MONTHS LATER
-----------------------------------

Demetrius lay in the bed on his back.... he fiddled with the  chain that held Cali's pic.... Dyna had never really given a hard time about it.

He stared at the ceiling....  he felt numb.... he inhaled hard.

He had told her to leave, but he missed his wife.... his babies whom he hadn't seen in the time since she left...

He couldn't bring himself to pick up the phone and facetime or text her.  He didn't know who she was anymore....

The kids were pissed that she was gone, but at the same time...Monet, Kaiden and Dream told him over and over they were scared of mama  because she killed someone.

Monet heard about it at school and she came and talked to Shipp about it too. Dream and Kaiden heard Monet talking about it on the phone and started becoming jumpy around Dyna too... along with waking up in the middle of the night screaming.

He started thinking about it too.... How could she just take a human life like that.... He got being scared, but to kill someone.... he couldn't allow that kind of person around his  kids... at least not right now....

He hears a knock on the door and opens it, All 6 of the kids are out there...can we sleep in here with you?
It was the worst nights sleep Shipp had gotten in a long time...feet kicked him all night long.... snoring and no blankets followed....

When he woke up in the morning there was a package on the steps.... He brings it inside and opens it.

Inside were stacks of pictures.... placed in a Ziploc bag with the title we love you daddy written in  sharpie on the outside....  He felt his heart speed up when he saw the next bag....

inside  was a small box he opened it and saw her wedding and engagement rings.  underneath all of it was  a envelope. He opens it. there was no long drawn out speech or plea.

Dear Demetrius,

Please take care of yourself and those beautiful children. I'm very sorry that my actions may have caused life long traumas.
You can contact my lawyer she has the signed Divorce papers.

-Sandyna

Shipp licked his lip and bit it. The taste of the salty blood in his mouth had distracted him for realizing DJ was standing there...

DJ daddy what are you looking at? He climbed on the chair and looked into the box... ooh Divinity, Dominic and Dallas....  daddy when are we gonna see the brothers and baby sis!

Demetrius says I don't know man....

DJ mama doesn't love us anymore?

Demetrius says yes she does love you...did she tell you different.

DJ she always told me she loved me to the moon and the stars above, but she hasn't come to see me.

Demetrius sighs... I know man....

-------

Dyna is home giving baths to the triplets... they had a flight to catch and she was  determined not to miss her flight....

They make it to Lax in time to do early boarding and thankfully the plane was pretty empty.... they were off  to Caribbean for 10 days....

The villa they were staying in was absolutely gorgeous and the waters see thru and beautiful. Beach bound almost everyday, the babies loved the sunshine and the attention of the locals.... 

It was a great getaway and she was glad she had gone with the babies.... but wished all the kids could have come. She stopped by the gift shop and got all of the kids something  and sent it before she left. From the trip they flew to NY to check out apartments.... She was in the middle of one viewing when her phone chimed. It was Britt...

(Britt) ummmmm I don't know why the hell, everything went to hell and no one will tell me anything.... but I don't care.... you didn't have to quit me too... my babies miss the hell out of you and they miss their god siblings too.

I'm having my gender reveal next week I hope you'll be there.

Love Britt!

Dyna clicked her phone closed and pushed the stroller around the 2800 square foot penthouse. It was perfect had all the amenities. All she needed to do was sign the paperwork. She says I'll take it.

The reality of the situation was hitting her fast and she was aching on the inside..

She was all settled in 3 days later and at the end of the week she flew back to LA for Britt's GR party.... At 10 months the triplets were already walking for two months already, but she brought a stroller just in case. She arrived early In case BRITT needed some help with setting up.

Britt had just come out the bathroom and Will rushes her lips and gave her a kiss. You look gorgeous baby!

Britt thank you.

Yeah, she looks pretty or whatever. They both turn around and Britt is like Dyna you came!

Dyna of course I did.  Will has hoisted all three babies up and is talking to them.

Britt says where have you been how have you been?

Dyna I'm back on the east coast now. Just closed on my penthouse a week ago.
Britt makes a sad face and says so you won't even be here when my baby is born?

Dyna I'm sorry.
Britt it's cool. Have you spoken to Demetrius?

Dyna shakes her head not dove the day he asked me to leave.

Dyna can tell BRITT had more questions and she wanted to talk to her but, her guests are filing in.

Britt says come stay at the house with us so we can catch up.

Dyna nods knowing BRITT wasn't going to let her back out....