California Love-The Aftermath pt 36

post 36
Written by Heavynli

Demetrius is making a face at Gabriella, but it was too late all the shit was going to hit the fan and fast in splatter motion!

Gabrielle says we're expecting....

Mrs. Shipp says awe hell no!

Britt grabs Shipp to keep from grabbing Gabrielle... She slams his back against the wall... What in the whole FUCK DEMETRIUS! really????? the ink is barely dry on the divorce of the woman you claimed to love so much! She came in here and made your life brand new again, loved on your kids, bore you 3 brand new ones... hell she risked going to  jail saving all of them.  This THIS PIECE OF WHORE is how you repay her!!! You fucking shittin me.

Britt smacks the wall, I'm out! please don't invite me to this lie of a marriage and I damn sure ain't throwing no baby shower! I'm so fucking disappointed. Britt is raging mad. Gabrielle, says you don't have...

Britt turns around and says bitch if I didn't ask you to fucking speak, DON'T 
Gabrielle looks at Shipp and says you gonna let her talk to me like this!!!

Demetrius. Britt I think you should leave.....

Britt gladly!!!! She goes in the kitchen grabbing her bag and hugging Mrs. Shipp.

Mrs. Shipp says im leaving too....

That was about a month ago.....

Shipp had insisted that Gabrielle move in... then the real fun started.

Demetrius comes downstairs and doesn't smell a damn thing in the kitchen.
He sees Gabrielle sitting on the patio. She is laughing and chatting with two of her friends from the gym... its 6:45 and the kids are still in the bed sleeping when they were supposed to be getting ready for school.

He says Gabrielle why didn't  you wake the kids up for breakfast?

Gabrielle sorry babe. im baking a whole human and im a little forgetful.
Demetrius where is breakfast, im going to get them up and together.

Gabrielle whines baby my feet hurt, I can't stand, but you can give them granola bars or something...

Kristen, Gabrielle's friend says hey, do you want to go to breakfast Gabby.

Their other friend Finley is like yeah l'm starved. Gabrielle is like I'll drive, baby see you later k... she kisses him and walks into the house and grabs her keys....

Shipp is like you know what... Monet comes downstairs and says daddy why didn't you wake us up.

Shipp says I thought Gabby did.

Monet. clears her throat, Gabrielle Shipp does nothing around here daddy. My uniform hasn't been to the cleaners... the littles are running out of clean underwear and we've been eating fast food when you don't cook because I order uber eats  or I call grammy. She isn't happy with this by the way!

I'm miss Mama.. can we go see her on school break...

Demetrius oh shit...

Monet daddy.

Demetrius shoots past her oh GOD....he was supposed to meet her in court today for a child support hearing....

He runs into the bedroom and grabs his phone.  She hadn't called and he had to call her, but the lawyer beeps in before she picked up.

Demetrius Mr. Munoz....

Mr. Munoz  110,000 a month

Demetrius cool give it to her she deserves it.  how was she in court?

Mr. Munoz prepared.

Demetrius she always has been.  He knew he was going to have to eat crow one day.. today might be that day.

Kaiden says daddy can I go stay with grammy?

Demetrius says boy what?

Kaiden I don't like it here anymore. Its not fun... we are always in trouble with Gabrielle, she gets really mad when we listen to mama on the I pad and extra mad when we face time mama Dyna. She told us we believe in ghosts and said we're babies....

Demetrius is listening to all of the kids  and the longer he listens the more pissed he is getting.... He says everyone go shower and get dressed we are going to play hooky today and go see mama if she'll have us....

He looks at his phone... Gabrielle hadn't called once and when she came home at 3pm she wasn't the least bit concerned the house was empty...

She takes her shoes off and throws her keys on the counter.

Hello bitch!!!

Gabrielle looks around. Cali pushes a glass off the counter. I know you can't see me, but you damn sure can hear me. 

Gabrielle backs up and Cali is stepping toward her You keep fucking around  with my kids and I will end you bitch.

Gabrielle says whatever bitch you mad cause I have him.

Cali- you ain't gonna last long... your baby is just going to be a consolation prize

Gabrielle says  shut up!

Cali nope, no can do, I hear how you talk to them... I've been nice and not pushed your simple ass down the stairs...

Gabrielle  too bad you can't do shit....

Cali smiles... yeah I can't can I.... she starts knocking all kinds of shit over and makes the house a total mess...
Gabrielle is screaming and runs into the bathroom to hide....

Cali finally quits.... Shipp gonna have your ass you better clean this house up girl...

------

Dyna moves aside and all the kids rush her.... she hugs them back, hi my babies how are you?

Monet bad... we miss you mama.... please can we spend the night, please please please all 6 voices chime in.

Shipp says hello in a somber voice.

Dyna hi Demetrius. He extends his arms and pulls her into a hug. Sorry, I missed court.
Dyna says it's cool.

Demetrius can we go somewhere and talk while the kids play its important.

Dyna sure...

They go in her study and she sits in a chair and he sits across from her.

Demetrius sighs... first off if that amount of child support isn't enough we can increase it. Let me know.

2nd... I need to apologize for every single thing I took you through. There aren't enough words in the English language to describe how poised you've been through out this entire ordeal.

Dyna  blinks and looks out the window to keep from giving eye contact.

He says 3rd... Thank you for staying in LA so that I could be closer to the babies...

Dyna nods...

Is there anything you need or want for the babies or yourself?

Dyna shrugs... she was lost in her thoughts about how the kids looked walking through the door. Exhausted, unkempt and stressed out. She was worried... She says umm leave the kids here for the week... I want to spend some time with them...

Demetrius you sure?

Dyna yeah....

While he is on his way home, she starts baths and dinner. The kids are having a ball and she is too. They talk watch movies and cuddle.

Demetrius pulls into the driveway and parks. He opens the door and sees Gabrielle crying on the foyer floor and shit is everywhere...

Demetrius helps her up what the fuck?

Gabrielle... sniffles  I can explain....