California Love -Tha Aftermath pt 5

Post -5
California Love -The Aftermath
Written by -Heavynli

The belly bug had gotten everyone sick and Grammy was on bug patrol. The entire house disinfectant and bleached down. The kids bathed in Dettol.  Alll of them on the mend. They fired up the I pad to hear mommy tell a story.

Tonight she was reading the "kissing hand"
Kaiden curls up next to Monet.

Kaiden- Momo when is mama coming back from heaven?

Monet pauses the story. Kaiden, she's with GOD now and getting it beautiful for when we all come together again.

Kaiden okay.

Mrs. Shipp drinks her cup of cocoa and marvels at how brilliant her grandchildren were.

Shipp: lays in the bed  wearing nothing but black boxer briefs on.

He closed his eyes and rests his hands on the top of his waistband. Instantly falling asleep he begins to dream.

He wished Cali was about to come handle business... he sees her walking in the room with that crotchless leather number... fuck he feels further down... he is aroused  and begins to stroke himself.

Damn, babe... you look incredible. Bring that ass over here...

Cali bends all the way down showing him all the boobies. Fuck bae. Come slide down on daddy...

Cali climbs on top of Shipp and places a kiss on his lips. Good luck in the race tonight. Shipp chuckles and smacks her ass. 

Cali says take it daddy....

Shipp woke up grabbing the body pillow. FUCK he yells into it. For weeks he had been having the same erotic dream about Cali!!!

Ugh he missed the sex but he would give it up if he could have her back!

He jumped out of bed and made his rounds to check on the babies... all sleeping.

Grammy was sleeping too.

Shipp pulls out his script and works on it for 3 hours straight. Then he exercises... the 3 sick days had made him lose a step.  He was going to have to get on his grind...

By Monday, everyone was ready to resume normal routines...

He takes the kids to school and goes inside to pay tuition fees.

Savannah- have a seat Mr. Shipp I'll be with you in a moment. Once all the hub bub of the other parents died down. She opens the 1/2 door and let him. He follows her into the office and closes the door.

Savannah- Mr Shipp you are aware that prior to your wife's passing, she took care of all the fees and tuition on account had been taken care of.

Shipp smiles thank you. He rises to stand.

Savannah says Mr. Shipp, please sit.
He does.

Savannah - Although we treasure all of our students and their families.

However, the Shipp family has been one of our favorites and we would like to show you how much.

She opens her drawer and hands him and envelope.

Shipp looks at her and opens it.

There was a check of 2.5 million dollars.

Shipp what is this?

Savannah Mr. Shipp this is the money that your wife donated to the school over the years. Use it for whatever you choose.  You have no debt here.

Shipp puts the check back in the envelope. Thank you his mouth trying to hold back a sob.

She leaves her chair and sits next to him placing her hand on his. It's okay, she turns and grabs tissue. He takes it and dabs his eye. I'm going to go, thank you again...

He gets in his tuck in the parking lot and cried... he walks in  the house and nearly jumps out his skin... There is Paradise sitting on the kitchen counter.. hello Demetrius

Thank you for your time!