California Love- The Aftermath pt 41

post 41
written by Heavynli

Shipp says the hospital just called my mom is in the hospital... I gotta catch a flight back to LA. You gonna be alright with the kids?

Dyna nods and he throws a duffle bag together and gets a driver to take him to the airport. Before he leaves he gives everyone a kiss...He circles back around to Dyna and squeezed her tight. I love you, thank you and please don't mention it to the kids.

Dyna gotcha....

Well, what turned into a simple check in had spiraled out of control... She went from going in for a simple procedure to being in ICU for 6 weeks.... The whole time the kids and Dyna are in NY living like he was on location...

Monet says mama can I show you something?

Dyna of course.... She turns around and pulls her hair apart with her hands and Dyna is like why is a big chunk missing?

Monet says tearfully, that some kids had been picking with her and two of the girls cornered her in the bathroom and cut some... calling her a stuck up black bitch...

Dyna is boiling.. the other kids were already in school and Monet  was always her last drop off... She says come on baby in the sweetest voice possible....
They get in the principles office and she is still using her sweet voice.. the kids mom's come and Dyna says Monet tell them what happened...

The principal says I don't think that is necessary....

Dyna goes in her purse and pulls out the wad of hair they had cut out of Monet's head.... 18 inches of her real hair.. in a gallon sized zip lock bag...

She stands up smooths her skirt down and says THIS IS NOT NECESSARY!!!!!!!!!!!  WHO IN THE HELL DO THEY THINK THEY ARE TO CUT MY DAUGHTER'S HAIR OUT OF HER HEAD BECAUSE SHE IS BLACK AND SMART.

One of the little girls says ugh her mama is a ghetto hoodrat too.

Dyna spins around and says you have no idea baby girl!  She looks at the principal and says what is going to be done?

One of the mom's said ugh it probably wasn't real anyway, don't you black people have extensions or something....

Dyna blacks out and  bends down right in her face, 100% real  darling and you'll he hearing from my lawyer. knuckle up for a good time. She spins around letting her own hair slap the woman in the face... 

She and Monet walk out....

She calls the lawyer on the way tot he parking lot and tells Monet to look up her dream school, because she was sure Shipp was going to pull her out...

The lawyer says you definitely have a law suit.. I will file the paperwork right now against the school and the parents.....

Of course Shipp hit the roof when he got wind of it..... However,he was still remanded to the west coast....

3 weeks later... the lawyer calls and says the school wanted to do a settlement... the parents refused.... The judge confers with their lawyer again and they proceed to court....

A cool 15 minutes later Monet now has a serious trust fund.... 4.5 million dollars in damages....

Shipp unenrolled her and she was being homeschooled for now...

Monet was resilient as the adults in her life thriving and growing in any environment... It was amazing.

Britt says Dyna this baby is killing me... stomping on my bladder day and night and look at my boobs...

Dyna giggles... Britt says for real, they can take their own selfie...

Dyna drops her phone and cracks up.... Britt you a fool.... Kaiden says goddy mama I want to talk... He takes the phone and talks to her while dyna goes to check on dinner. The front door chimes and Dyna looks up...

Shipp says hello... Dyna rushes him and puts such a lip smacker on him....

He says damn well I definitely feel the love...

Dyna pulls back and wipes his lip. Sorry, missed you a little bit...

Shipp says how much...

Dyna says enough to get you pregnant! She pulls a piece of lint of his shirt.

Shipp feels his man throb... damn don't talk to me like that or I'll return the favor....

Dyna says you still want a baby? boy stop!

Shipp says I'm very open to the idea...

Dyna says practice in 3 hours...

Shipp pulls her into the laundry room and puts her on the dryer.. why wait...

It was some miracle the kids didn't bust in trying to get to daddy...

Shipp's hands were everywhere...and so were Dyna's  then she switches it up and grabs her ankles.... Shipp slides into his most favorite place.. oooh gosh... wait....oh shit... he pushes in and out at such a pace that he throws his own head back.... fuck I missed you baby.... Dyna moans in agreement... she throws it back on him and he goes into overdrive.... both collapsing in a well deserved orgasm..
He pulls her to him and tongues her down...  they sneak off into the shower and then come downstairs...

DADDDYYYYYYYY all the kids rush him and keep him up all night while dyna finally got to sleep in a bit after dinner. .

He comes to bed around 4 am ... sliding in behind her he pulls her close... love you...

A few weeks go by and Britt comes to visit and her and Dyna hit the town hard.... they go to eat at Tao and as soon as they get on the sidewalk Dyna tosses it all up.

Britt is like damn girl...

Dyna take a tissue and wipes her mouth.

They get back to the house and she goes to clean up....

Shipp says hey Britt...

Britt you sick?
Shipp no, why

Britt says yah woman is sick she tossed up $200 worth of food...

Shipp comes up to the steps and checks on her...
Dyna can you go buy a test please...

The test is negative....

He takes her to the hospital.... they have her back there for hours.. The doctor finally comes out and he says where is she?

The doc said in recovery.... We ran some tests and discovered a mass and had to do emergency surgery... she is resting comfortably...

Shipp calls Britt and Britt is like what the hell...

A couple of hours later... he is able to see her.. she can't talk for long because it hurts...  he strokes her hair and kissed her lips... his eyes are full of tears... he is flashing back to Cali in the hospital.

DAMN....

Dyna clears her throat and says hey... let's be glad they caught it ...

ship smiles you right baby...

Shipp stayed with her all night in the hospital... he had spent enough time in the hospital to become a doctor...

She was in the hospital a total of 3 weeks... and finally released on  restricted movement...

Shipp has taken over the household duties and his mom had come out to help. She was feeling a lot better and stronger...

Dyna comes out the bathroom and says Shipp...

Shipp goes upstairs and Dyna says glad you could join me.... she closes the door and pushes him against the dresser.... she drops to her knees and takes care of him....  he loves every moment of it......

When she finishes and cleans them up, he says what's gotten into you...

Dyna hopefully, you...

They are just about to get into it and the bell rings... He goes downstairs and opens the door and there is a young woman standing there... she says hi daddy.....