California Love-The Aftermath pt13

post 13
California Love- The Aftermath
Written by Heavynli

Demetrius sits back down on his couch and looks at his mother. Ma....

Mrs. Shipp let me tell you something son! Look around. you're famous an easy target as you can see that, by how fast this video came out... and before you even fix your life to lie to me. I know what your voice sounds like, it is you.

Demetrius ugh, damn what does everyone want from me.... I'm being pulled here and there by everyone each day and no one wants to help me.

Mrs. Shipp bullshit! people have been helping you from the time you were a kid. you've never been hungry or homeless. You've been blessed with 6 healthy children, a home, business, nice car, friends.

Demetrius CALI ISN'T HERE! I DON'T HAVE SHIT. He takes a glass and smashes it to a floor! He breaks down in tears....

Mrs. Shipp says Demetrius, let me ask something of you.

Shipp what ma?

Mrs. Shipp boy watch your tone #1 and 2 you over here bitching about you lost Cali, but what about when you left her at the alter... forced a divorce... made her feel like she got herself pregnant.  Drinking endlessly. Putting up with being compared to Jessika when Jessika should have been taken lessons from her!  Yet, she held her own  when you were on your bullshit.  You just want these women to keep their distance while you get your shit together.  You gonna miss out on life holding on to the past.

The bell rings.... Mrs. Shipp goes to the door. She is surprised to see  Dyna on the other side.  Come in baby.

Dyna I rather not. I just came to drop these off for the kids and I don't want to cause any issues.

Mrs. Shipp hold on just one minute. She leaves the doorway and takes some of the bags with her and sends Shipp to the door for the rest.

Dyna looks up and sees Shipps face full of tears. Her heart broke a little, she didn't know what he was crying for, but she hated to see anyone hurt.

he says I know I ain't shit to you right now, and you right I'm not. I just want you to know that I'm deeply sorry for any pain that I may have caused you because of my actions.

I was ashamed that night at your place and didn't want you to look down on me, but today is even far worse. I don't blame you if you never want to see me again...

Dyna you're right, I don't. She hands him the rest of the bags. Tell your mother I said take care and hug the kids for me.

She turns her back and walks away..... that was 6 months ago....

It was now a week away from Christmas.... the kids were all into it  and the tree was buried in gifts.....

The scandal had finally died down and he had been keeping his nose clean ever since.

The bell rings and Britt says open up big head boy! Shipp puts his hands up and says don't hit me Brittany! She whops him anyway!

Shipp why you always coming over starting Britt! They hug and Will and Brea comes in and he snatches Brea throwing her into the air. Brea giggles for her life.... omg....

Will says what up man!

Will it ain't nothing.... you know! Damn bro did you leave anything in the store... he points to the corner. is this a extension of the Christmas tree

Shipp laughs Aye dawg that's for my God daughter... you guys might need a new car to take that home. Good luck...

Britt says where is your mama...