California Love-The Aftermath pt22

post 22
California Love-The Aftermath
Written by Heavynli

Dyna comes out of the shower and grabs her towel and says what do we need to talk about Demetrius?

Shipp- We need to talk about La'Dell and Jessika?

Dyna says I don't know much about either one of them.

Shipp rubs his head and says Jessika, had to go away to jail and she asked me if I could look after La'dell until she comes out.

Dyna says I have 2 questions for you how long is she going away and why didn't you care to discuss this with me.

Shipp I mean it didn't really concern you, she asked me for the favor....

Dyna nods her head, I see. The answer to the second question doesn't matter. She walks out in her towel and heads into the closet. She puts some clothes on and walks out the room.

Shipp Dyna where are you going?

Dyna im going to get some air.

Shipp don't leave we aren't finished talking about it.

Dyna to quote a wise man " there ain't shit to talk about"

Shipp rubs his hands together, so I was just supposed to let him live on the street or in foster care.

Dyna inhales and exhales... I don't want to talk she says in a sweet voice.

Shipp that's not going to make the problem go away.

Dyna there is no problem sweetheart. She walks out the room and checks in on the kids... they are all sleeping. She places kisses on all their foreheads and makes her way downstairs.  She goes through the garage and into her truck.  she backs out and gets on the highway she drives around for a bit and finds herself back at her old house.

She hits the garage and goes inside... she pops the light on and heads inside...

Spotless and sill furnished... she sits on the couch after locking up. The babies were kicking as if they were trying to settle down for the night too.... She yawns and gets up pouring a glass of water... her phone rings?

Shipp where are you at?

Dyna don't wait up, goodnight.

Shipp lays in the bed on his back....

He closes his eyes and can see Cali's face clear as day. Fool, did you really think she was going to go for that?

You bringing your ex's child to live with you for up to 6 years...

Demetrius pulls he pillow over his head.  ughhhh, you women are driving me crazy....

Cali- Are you serious, you're wrong and the sooner you admit it, the better your life will be.

Shipp says Cali chill outtttt!

Cali lets him be for the rest of the night.....

Shipp texts Dyna again but she doesn't respond...

In the morning all the kids get up and they are looking for her.

Monet says mama! Where is mama?

Shipp says Monet stop yelling, what's wrong... she says I want to talk to mama where is she?

Shipp not here, how can I help.

Monet sighs, you can't! she goes back into her room and grabs her phone and dials Dyna.

Dyna yawns and picks up the phone. Goodmorning butterfly princess.

Monet smiles.. mama where are you? I have practice this morning did you forget.