California Love- The Aftermath pt 26

California Love-The Aftermath
Post26
Written by Heavynli

Shipp looks at Dyna on all 4's on the bed and her ass is calling his name... She looks over his shoulder as he slides inside...
Shipp says ooh shit babe... come on now... how can this get any wetter and any tighter... fuck!!!  Dyna is trying not to melt in his grasp. It had been more than a minute since they had been body to body... His stroke is impeccable  and he's slowly undoing all  the stressful, pent up emotion  they have had over the past couple of months....

She is looking at the arch of her back as he hits it from behind.... her ass is so plump and crashing against him like a wave at the beach.... Shipp growls trying to push through but it was a losing battle.... Dyna was doing that thing he liked.... she had to much control over kitten from the inside.... He was supposed to be in control....
Shipp bae no, stop stop....

Dyna smiles what am I doing?
Shipp not playing fair... he pulls out and swept her knees from under her... she falls into a pile of giggles... they kiss and he nudged her legs with his knee and they are back in the swing of things....

Shipp  I love you Dyna..... you feel so good...
Dyna bites his neck and thrusts from below.... love you too baby... Shipp holds her tightly as they hit their high together..... when they part... Shipp falls asleep instantly.... Dyna heads into the bathroom..... She showers redresses and goes and checks on the babies... who have managed to sleep through mommy and daddy's fun... 20 minutes later she is downstairs in the kitchen when he appears at the doorway.... whatcha doing?

Dyna drinking some water, care to join me?

10 minutes later they come out of the garage after round 2.... Round 3 happened in the shower. Dyna had sent Demetrius into orbit after getting making him blast off, in her mouth....

Shipp was sleeping well into the afternoon the next day when Britt came over with the boys and Brea....

Britt hey sunshine.... its like there is a glow around you...

Dyna says lots to tell.
Britt says where is Shipp?

Dyna upstairs sleeping....

Shipp no im not, he pops a kiss on her lips... your friend here knocked me out.... tonight its her turn, Britt take your godbabies...

Britt says hmmmph you forgot goddaddy its your week... love you, mean it.

Shipp says but on a serious note, we need to talk about something important Mrs. Shipp.
Dyna says okay baby.

Britt says yes, black love back in the building....

Dyna takes baby Will and they head into the living room to talk.....

Shipp is upstairs with the babies.....Divinity and Dominic are taking turns screaming... and Dallas is sitting in his bouncer chillin....his phone rings and there is frantic screaming on the other side of the phone.... He pulls the phone away and says who is this... he phone disconnects  he looks at the screen and then the phone rings again.... He says dyna come here a  minute... she runs up the steps and says what up. He says answer this.

Dyna hello

Yeahhhhh bitch I knew you would get onboard... you man, he won't be yours for long.

Dyna oh okay, I should pack?

Ha ha you funny bitch keep laughing see you soon....

Dyna hangs up. I got it on voice recording... take it to the cops....

2 days later the cops come to the house and say we have done an investigation and we have out that the calls were originating for Salinas Valley Prison...
further investigations show that Jessika Martin and a correction officer by the name of Madrid Ariellas have been calling and making threats.... The correction officer has been fired and the prisoner has been moved to another facility where she is on lock down 23 hr a day for the first 6 weeks of her being there...No phone or mail privileges.

Shipp thank you officers..

Officer no problem... they pull away....

For 2 months everything is peaceful and quiet .... Shipp is working on a series called "All American" He is pulling long days and sometimes nights, but able to come home and get into the groove... Dyna is taking the babies to set when they need to be as well. Monet has booked 3 guest spots.The Shipp's were working....

one night Demetrius comes home and his worst fears are realized....