California Love-The Aftermath-pt 34

post 34
Written by Heavynli

Dyna says why are you mad...

Shipp clenches his jaw... I think you know why! What was that?
Dyna you wanted some...

Shipp I thought you wanted some too, he barks at her. That wasn't even an appetizer much less a main course. YOU are a sexual person and this is not you... so tell me is there someone else that I should be worried about?

He was really hoping that she wouldn't answer that question with a yes, but he was fully prepared to take it, if it meant he could put a period at the end of this nagging sentence.

Dyna looks down and away. I'm not sleeping with anyone else... I have a toy...I'm not cheating.

Dyna says are you sure that is all you have to ask me?

Shipp says is there something else that I need to know?

Dyna shakes her head no.

Shipp says don't lie to me.

Dyna I'm not and don't talk to me like a child...

Shipp rubs his face. He just wanted to fuck and all they were doing was fighting... he couldn't deal... I'm going to play some ball he says in his irritation.

Shipp says I love you... I'm just spent right now...

Instead of going to the gym to play ball, he goes to work out with Gabriella...

He had been gone for 3 hours.... Dyna had called and texted, but no reply was sent back....

She sighs and puts the phone down... she was in the house by herself and her mind was spinning... she wasn't in the right frame of mind to drive without drifting off...

She starts cleaning the house, changing the linens washing laundry making lunch for he week and dinner as well... it was well over 5 hours before he came back in the house.

He throws his keys in the bowl... Dy where you at?

Dyna was in the bed sleep... she had a bad migraine and had no clue he was in the house. Shipp comes upstairs and walks in the bedroom. He heard her breathing softly...

He slips into the shower and comes out...

he slides down between the cool sheets and snuggles up next to her. she moans.. stop

He does it again to see if she will talk and she does... stop Cam

All night he is fire engine red hot and can't wait for her to wake up...

At 6:30 in the morning he follows her to the bathroom and at the top of her lungs he says who in the fuck is Cam?

Dyna yawns and says I have a better question, who is the person that put that gigantic hickey on your neck, huh?

Shipp turns to the mirror and sees the bruise on his neck...

Dyna says you need to check yourself, Demetrius!!

She goes in the bedroom and he follows her.

She grabs her phone and says Siri call Cam...

The phone rings and picks up... Hello, Sandyna, whats up girl?

Dyna says my husband wanted to talk to you, hold on.

Shipp says hey Cam.

Cam giggles the name threw you off huh?

Shipp yeah.

Cam sorry bout that, but tell Dyna she is do for another PT session soon bye.

Dyna says now, you want to tell me what happened to your neck? did the basketball hit it while you were playing...

Shipp I didn't go play basketball... I went to the gym... I worked out with Gabriella and then after the gym we went for drinks... Dyna listens intently...

Shipp continues and says one thing led to another and we kissed.

Dyna says who made the first move?

Shipp I did.. he looks down... but its nothing...

Dyna circles her finger... yeah it looks like it... conversation is done. she walks back in the bathroom and he follows her.

Dyna stops walking DON'T please.

He walks out and sits on the bed waiting for her to come out... he feels like her shower is endless.... what he doesn't know is she is running the water to disguise the sound of her crying.

She finally comes out. She goes into the closet and dresses grabs her purse and heads to Britts...

Britt heyyyyy bestie...

Dyna hey girl... look at you,looking amazing.

Britt say umm hmm just like you girl they hug and she comes in. She says how is my squad doing..

Britt everyone is good... they chit chat and have some drinks...

Britt invites her to spend the night... Dyna accepts texting Shipp not to wait up.

He is sick... he is anxious until she walks through the front door with everyone the next morning...

Good morning he says to her. She smiles morning.

She takes the babies upstairs to bathe and change them... 2 years old now they were the life of the party...

Shipp says you need some help.

Dyna nope, have to get used to doing it on my own

Shipp what is that supposed to mean.

Dyna cuts him a look
Shipp please just talk to me we could work it out...

Mrs. Shipp comes in knocking at the same time... she says hey babies... she looks at Demetrius, I see you put your free time to good use huh mom and dad...

Dyna says I didn't do that to him just so we are clear.

Mrs. Shipp's face balls up what????

Dyna puts Dallas in the crib and Shipp shoots dyna a look.

Mrs. Shipp says son?????

Shipp mama... it just happened.

Mrs. Shipp closes the door behind her leaving Dyna and Shipp alone..

Shipp walks around on eggshells for weeks ... Dyna doesn't bark, go off or anything... she was just coasting through the days and weeks of their marriage.... at least so it appeared.....