California Love-The Aftermath pt20

POST 20
CALIFORNIA LOVE THE AFTERMATH
written BY Heavynli

Dyna was on the phone with the landscapers and when she hung up with them, she called the plumber. The shower in the guest bathroom had been acting up and she wanted them to clear the drains.

Shipp had been on location for 2 and a half months and she had been busy non stop.Hardly ever going to bed before 12 am. She had been ironing clothes, packing lunches, cleaning and growing babies!

The phone beeped again and it was Shipp, on facetime. Hi baby, how you doing?

Dyna yawns hello into the phone.

Shipp what you up too... you sound sleepy....

Dyna I am sleepy and I have a lot to do....

She says let me call you back... before he could protest she clicks over it was the school.... Monet was sick and she needed to come pick her up.

She says she would be right down.

She goes to the restroom and freshens up and empties her bladder.

She jumps in the car and heads to Monet's school...

Savannah is the one that greets her. Hmmmmm she looks down pretending to look in Monet's folder. She really was staring at Dyna's ring. She felt the jealousy rising up inside of her.

Savannah How is Demetrius doing?

Dyna smiles... he's doing great. Is Monet, on her way to the office?

Savannah that's great. unfortunately we won't be able to release Monet to you, you aren't down on the paper work.

Dyna Demetrius, is on location... I was called to pick her up. She grabs her phone and starts dialing Mrs. Shipp who arrives 15 minutes later. She walks in on Savannah and Dyna having a full fledged argument. (which had nothing to do with Monet.)

Savannah ooooh wow, funny that you got knocked up,because he said he didn't want kids when he was with me.

Dyna might've been just you.

Savannah bitch please,like you look better than me...

Dyna hmmmmmph both shoes fit, so I'm wearing them. She rests her face in her hand housing her wedding ring.

Savannah, you would want my left overs...

Dyna says you wish you were on this menu... he has a great appetite sweetie...

Savannah's supervior comes out and says what is going on!

Mrs. Shipp says my grandbaby is sick and my son's wife was called to pick her up and she can't be released all of a sudden. Your office staff is antagonist and unprofessional as well.

Ms. Teague says Savannah, excuse me... ma'am do you have your license ?

Dyna pulls out her license and shows her.

She says sign here ma'am and I will give you a conditional release form for picking up the kids with your mother in laws consent.

Mrs. Shipp of course. they both sign the paper work and Monet is released to them minutes later.

Dyna says how you feeling baby girl .

Monet I think I have my period.. my stomach hurts and there is some blood in my panties.

Dyna says its okay mama, we gonna get you al cleaned up and together.

Mrs. Shipp says Monet, you're turning into a young lady before our eyes.