When we collide- pt-48

California Love- The Aftermath-48
Written By: Heavynli

Shipp takes off the tie and heads into the car service that had bough him there. The driver says everything okay?

Shipp yeah, yeah everything is fine. He says returning to the same address again. The driver says no problem. Shipp throws his head back in his thoughts. He had literally seen the incarnate of his former wife. It stirs a lot of emotion in him and he had not been prepared to deal with that today.  He arrives back to the apartment and all of the children and  gone. Britt and Will still lived in NY and they had gone for an overnight.

He undressed and headed for the shower. The sun was shining brightly and just before he hit the shower, a sparkle caught his eye. He goes over to the end of the mirror and notices there is a necklace hanging on the corner. He fingers the pendant realizing that it was a chain he had given to Dyna, one Christmas. 
A tear rolls down his face. They had wasted quite a bit of time fighting, but a lot of time loving.

He had been incredibly blessed to have had her and Cali as well. Britt was the sister that he had gained through, Cali. A lifelong blessing to say the least. If he could find a woman who would accept all of him and embody Cali, Dyna and Britt.... Life would be amazing. However, he had shied away from all socially romantic situations since Dyna had passed 6 years ago.

He showers in silence and said a prayer. He prayed that if God would provide him a chance to share the love that he had in his heart again, he would not waste it. He wanted it to be organic and seamless. He was older now and didn't have time for the little kid games.

He got in the bed drifting off dreaming about possibly falling in love all over again.

The kids came back home mid afternoon with their 5 god siblings and Britt and Will in tow.

Britt says how did the meeting go?

Shipp- It didn't he slides her the phone to show her a picture of Ka'cha
Britt says oh damn that is scary Will is like what the what???? No way.

Shipp yeah, brought my anxiety all the way up.

Britt says brother she was a beautiful soul, but she would want you to be happy, just like Cali did.

Monet says what did my mamas say?

Shipp shows her the picture.

Monet says daddy oh wow.... who is this?

Shipp says the lady I was supposed to be having a meeting with today.
Monet that is spooky.
Shipp exactly.

Britt says well we are going to head out. Little Demps, lets hit it.
The kids all hug and say goodbye to one another and Shipp.  Divinity and Devynne say daddy we like this place.
Shipp says glad you like it, mommy picked it out.

Nic and Dallas say she had good taste. The view of the city is awesome There is plenty of space for us to spend time together and on our own.

Dream says daddy do you ever think about moving back to the states. I mean London, is nice, we love NY.
Shipp says is that how all of you are feeling?

He looks at all of their heads nodding one by one. He says everyone is cool with this move if we do it?
YESSSSSSS!

Shipp okay who wants to call grammy and tell her the big news.

Mekai I will.

He makes the call and his grandmother chuckles... okay then, sounds like a plan.

It makes the rest of the stay very smooth. The kids are having a ball shopping for their room refresh.  Shipp gets on the phone trying to make some arrangements..... 4 weeks later they are all settled in permanently. Demetrius is glad its around the end of the year and the kids are done with school already.  Gave him time to make sense of getting the kids organized. Still he was going to need some help around the house. Even with his mom there from time to time.