California Love-The Aftermath-pt33

California Love -The Aftermath
post 33
Written by Heavynli

Dyna baby who is it?
Shipp its Jessika's mother and her son.

Dyna releases a breath and sits on the kitchen counter.

Shipp grabs a shirt out of the laundry room and opens the door and she barges past him with the little boy.

I hate to be bossy, but you gonna need to take him for a couple of weeks, I need a break!

Shipp woah! No, I'm not, thank you and goodnight.

Dyna swings her feet off the side of the counter. The little boy takes off up the stairs and locks himself in the bathroom.

20 minutes later the cops escort both vistors out with Shipp putting a restraining order against her.

Dyna says yeahhhhhh so im going to go take a shower and go to bed.

Shipp word! they both shower exchange  pecks and crawl in the bed. So much for the sex showdown....

Dyna laid there with her hand tucked on the right hand side of the bed with her back to Shipp.

Shipp was laying on his back staring at the ceiling.... He blinked once or twice and then drifted off into a deep sleep....

When he woke up in the morning Dyna was sitting in the chair with a black strappy banded  crotchless body suit and some thigh high strappy boots.... good morning baby she says after removing the lollipop from her mouth....

Shipp feels himself on rock in an instant.... He rushes into the bathroom and brushes his teeth and washes his face....  he snatches the pop out of her mouth and licks it before throwing it in the trash.... ummmm, Cherry!

you must want to get fucked this morning, afternoon and night...

Dyna that is always the goal....

Shipp then let me be like USPS and deliver for you!

He puts her face down over the chair and  smacks her ass.... Its plumpness jiggles within its bounds....

He decided he needed more surface and moves her from the chair and then go into the game room.... He grabs a blanket from the back of the couch and throws it on the pool table...

He hikes her up on the counter and her legs dangle... He inserts his finger slowly as if he was taking her temp..... licking it, he smiles, she is ready...
He kneels and pulls the back of her thighs over his shoulders. He ate her til she was gushing.....
He flips her over and slides in. he growls... nothing felt better.

Each thrust feeling better than the last, he listens for the sound of happiness.... 30 minutes of full throttle fucking got his wish... orgasm number 2 for the lady.
On her back with her hands over her head and heels on his shoulders he goes in.... He breast trying to work their way of  their banded prison...

The sheer look of ecstasy crosses her face... she is trying to control her breathing but, Shipp catches on.... uhn uhn...... he leans in working on her neck and she forgets to control it and screams wildly..... ummmm that's it let daddy control it....

Her breathing is ragged as she squirms underneath... Shipp wasn't a little guy so he gave a full experience each time...
2 and a 1/2 hours later... they are both spent.... and nap right there on the pool table..... 30 minutes of recovery napping before heading to the shower....

Shipp smiles.... kissing her forehead, welcome home Mrs. Shipp....

They are engaging in a deep kiss when Shipp opens his eyes.... He breaks the kiss and screams...