California Love-The Aftermath pt 14

Post 14
California Love- The Aftermath
Written by Heavynli

Shipp leans on his knees and texts her  You want me to come through, where are you???

Dyna is about to text him back, but the nurse says I need your phone ma'am.

They wheel her away to surgery....

The doc explains the procedure again and they had her and put her to sleep.

When she woke up, she didn't know how long she had been out. She is groggy and sick.

The nurse pulls the basin to her, but she points to the garbage and vomits her life away. She hated anesthesia.

The nurse finally gets her stomach settled after 20 minutes and tells her to rest. About 30 minutes or so they give her her discharge instructions and send her on her way.

He stomach is tender and she just wanted to go home and curl up in the tub, but she couldn't.  She pulls out her phone and throws it on the bed. She showers and gets her outfit together and takes her meds.

Just as she was about to climb in bed there was a knock at the door. She makes her way over and looks.

She rubs her hair, Demetrius.

She opens the door and he is has hella bags next to him.  He comes in when she invites him.

He legs felt week from being in the stirrups and her meds were kicking in.

Demetrius what can I do? I bought food you hungry.

Dyna moans no. Just help me into bed please. She was on Percocet and sleep was racing toward her.

Demetrius tucks her in and pulls the blankets up. He kisses the side of her head... she grabs his arm, don't leave.

Demetrius takes his shoes and sweater off and lets her fall asleep. He puts the food up and watches her pit bull puppy Cholo run around. He looks at his phone.

(Ma) How is everything?

- She seems to be in pain and she's sleeping right now.

(Ma) she didn't tell you anything?

-No ma. Just me and the dog...

He hears moaning and the her vomiting...

He runs into the bedroom and gets her situated.

Dyna-I'm sorry. You can go.

Shipp shakes his head no! Whatever you need I'm here.

Finally about 4 hours later she's awake and lucid.  She goes in the bathroom and changes herself and comes out.

Demetrius you ready to eat?

Dyna you have some soup.

Demetrius i can grab some.

Dyna wait before you leave. I need to tell you something a tear or two slips down.  You can decide after that if you want to come back.

Demetrius rubs her hair and says what is it miss.

Dyna says I just came back from having an abortion.

Demetrius says oh... She sniffles.

He says is that something you wanted to do?

Dyna shakes her head no, but it had to be done.

Demetrius watches as the tears stream down her face and he wipes them. He pulls her close and kisses the top of her head.