California Love-The Aftermath pt29

post 29
Written by Heavynli

Britt's Gender reveal was about to go down.... on the way in everyone was given a little white football and what they didn't know is that when it was held under a special light.... it would glow either pink or blue.....

They danced and ate until their hearts content and then everyone was invited into a room and seated with their football.... The lights went black which made all the kids at the party scream and then with the special light......

The whole room turned PINK....  a new little girl to wrap daddy Will around her finger....

Will is like yesssssssss!!!! I get to keep all the boys away from my house again!!!

Britt pops him and everyone is congratulating them.
Dominic and Dallas are knocked out but Divinity is just demanding the boobie even though she just had some broccoli and chicken 10 minutes ago.

Divinity climbs up in the chair next to her mother and into her lap. Dyna takes a blanket and covered herself but Divinity snatched it off and continues to nurse.... She was something else.... She drains both boobs in 30 minutes and  finally falls asleep.

The party wraps up and they all get settled at Britt's place.... Will pulls up
and gets all the babies out and gets all of them in the bed.

Britt and Dyna get showers and they go in the movie room and stretch out on the recliners......

While they are doing that, Will places a call....

Shipp what up boy!

Will don't what up boy me, you missed my gender reveal.

DJ and Dream are sick as hell... wonder twins have activated the fevers and  vomit.... bro Lysol city over here....

Will damn man sorry....

Shipp its cool.... you know daddy shit...so what is my new god baby gonna be...

Will a baby girl...

Shipp awe man that's great congrats my brother....

Will oooh saw someone that might interest you....

Shipp pulls the phone back and looks at the pic.... there is Dyna standing against the wall in a rose gold two piece outfit... stilettos and bracelets... no rings...

He catches himself drooling....

Shipp haaaaa you a wild boy why you showing me this...

Will man you need to go talk to your wife....

Shipp nahh man she don't want me, she took my babies and left me and my babies...

Will listen... im gonna come over and help you out and you slide this way.. just say hello...

Shipp is like Will, my man.

Will is like be there in 20... he hangs up. He goes and tells Britt and Britt is like Will...

Will is like just help me out... this man sound miserable I sent him a flick of her...

Britt smacks her forehead and says just go...

Shipp is looking pissed as a bitch when Will showed up for real...

Will is like I already told her to expect you so its cool  he lied...

The bell at Wills rings like 24 minutes later and Britt  having to use the bathroom leaves Dyna to answer the door... She had on a black nightgown and some hidden shorts along with the blinged out slides...