California Love- The Aftermath - pt50

A'llanah looks at him and all her fibers and wants to say yes, but she doesn't..... She shakes her head and says I can't, Demetrius, I can't  marry you. Just as she said that the door to the house opened and  A'lleisia and her mom came in.

A'lleisia -  Hmmmph, don't even bother proposing, did she tell you her uterus is broken? The only reason the bitch let me live here is because she wanted to adopt my baby.

Shipp doesn't freak out. He rises from his knee and says A'llanah are you okay?
A'llanah- Looks at him trying not to let her lip quiver. She had to pull from her military days where crying wasn't allowed.  She says I'm fine. A'lleisia and her baby go up the stairs.

A'llanah's mom touches A'llanah's shoulder and says talk to him honey.

Demetrius says I feel like there is more to you declining this proposal than I thought.

A'llanah sniffles and wipes a rogue tear. Yeah, ummm there is a whole lot.

Demetrius says I have nothing, but time.

A'llanah takes his hand and they head back down to her bedroom. She closes the door and  they side step all of the boxes and  go into a huge dressing room. She closes that door as well and says have a seat. He does.

He says what is the real reason you feel like you can't marry me?

A'llanah says would you want a child if we were to get married?
Demetrius I'm not opposed to it.

A'llanah says well, I can't give you that, I'm not able to have children.  She goes on to tell him that she had been engaged before 5 years ago and not being able to bare a child was the reason he had broken it off with her.

Shipp I'm sorry.

A'llanah says wait, it gets better. He left me at the altar and announced the reason in front of everyone. Then he showed up to the house the next day to get his things and he nd A'lleisia slept together. Gia, is the baby of my ex.

Shipp is stunned to silence.

A'llanah- I know, it's a lot.

Shipp pulls her close it is a lot, A'llanah, but it's  not a dealbreaker.  I'm in love with you and if you want to have a baby, I'll do everything in my power to make it happen.

A'llanah says are you sure, I'll understand if you don't.... ummmmm ummmmm Shipp parts her lips kissing her deeply....  After losing both of his wives, he had been cool on love for a long time. Now that he had found it again, he wasn't ready to let it go. He had spoken to the kids about it ahead of time, no one had objected.

The kiss intensified. Her hand slid around his neck and she straddled him... 

Shipp is thinking damn, if she keeps doing this, i'm going to get  pregnant.
He caressed her butt and  continued to kiss her.
He pulls back and says damn babe, you're getting me excited.

A'llanah smiles.... so does that mean you still want to move forward.?

Shipp that is the question you're supposed to  answer. He slides her off his lap and says, A'llanah Williamson, will you become my beautiful wife?

A'llanah yes, Mr. Shipp i promise to tell pray for you, kiss you, feed you  and give  you the goodies everyday....

Shipp sounds amazing,... i accept they laugh as he slides the ring on her finger. I love you...

A few weeks later, they get married....

Shipp was still  excited about the honeymoon. He had booked them a week in the Maldives....