California Love-The Aftermath pt8

The next weeks Dyna and Shipp hung out more. Sometimes at the house with the kids, Disneyland, ice cream, go carts, mini golf and cook offs!

One day a week before she left, Britt and Will came over to eat dinner with them. Dyna, was cooking and Shipp and Will were in the living room.

BRITT says so you look mighty comfortable in my best friends house what are your intentions here.

Dyna placed the spoon in the spoon rest and turns around.

Shipp and I have been friends since middle school. I'm not some random crazy trying to take advantage of him.

Britt listen my god babies are involved here it ain't just Shipp. He's a grown man and can decide for himself.

Dyna i agree. Children aren't anything to be played with she approached BRITT and says look.

She showed her pictures of her and Shipp growing up and pictures of care packages she sent the kids over the years. Even a few of her and Cali hanging out when Cali lived in  NYC.

Dyna says I've always been respectful of Shipp and his family. Now that Jessika! Ugh

BRITT says you know Jessika

Dyna rolls her eyes I had to break her up a few times!

BRITT says welcome to the family, I hate that bitch she says in a whisper. Maia and mekai round the corner and run to BRITT and Dyna respectively.

Dyna scoops Maia up kissing. Her cheek you ready to eat aren't you mamas. She tickles her blowing raspberries on her tummy. Britt looks over as Maia giggles for her life.

She hadn't seen them this free with anyone besides family. She walks into the living room with Mekai.

Shipp looks up and knows her face means they need to talk... they go into the office.

Shipp closed the door and says what's up Britt?

Britt says do you love her?

Shipp what?

Britt answer the question Demetrius?

Demetrius bites his lip I might.

BRITT Nicxa you either do or don't!

Demetrius I feel like I do.

Britt then you have my blessing.

Shipp looks up. Thank you.

Britt we all need someone who is going to love and be good to us.  She seems like she can to more than both.

Shipp she's amazing.

Dyna time to eat.

They walk in the kitchen the table is set and the plates are made. Hands have been washed and kids are seated.

Dyna Monet

Monet say the grace.

They all eat and talk and giggle.... his mom comes for dessert which is homemade ice cream.

She and Dyna spend an hour and a 1/2 talking one on one.

Around 10:30 after all the kids had been sleeping and the company had gone home Shipp and Dyna sit on the couch.

The fire place is roaring and they are talking.

Shipp so is California growing on you yet?

Dyna always gonna have NYC with me.

Shipp man you been saying that since middle school.

Dyna i know, you know I love Brooklyn.

Shipp looks over, but???

Dyna what but?

Shipp looks away, but she turns his head back towards her what did I miss?

Shipp clams up nothing!

Dyna says okay, I'm not going to pry. She looks at her watch. It's almost improper hours, I should get going.

She was going to be in town another week and they had two more outings planned with the kids and a dinner.

She hugs him at the door, Goodnight Demetrius.

Demetrius held on to her arm.

Dyna what's up?

Demetrius ummmm he looks around at the curtains they are still. Nothing, see you tomorrow. Text me when you get in.

The next day they have a blast and  she takes some pictures of him and the kids. Right before they leave he asks Monet to take one of him and Dyna. She does and  says one more all three of us on 3 cheese!!

Shipp is shocked Monet was usually reserved but she had been warming up to Dyna.

On the truck ride home Kaiden says ms. Dyna are you going to marry daddy?

Shipp was glad they were at a red light or he would have crashed.

Monet yeah daddy, is this your girlfriend???

Dream says kissy kissy kissy kissy

Dyna is a special shade of red in the front seat and the light turns green.

Shipp is like thank God. Hey you little people zip it back there.

Monet foiled again Batman!

Shipp and Dyna bust out laughing...

They get back to the house and hang out in the backyard.

Shipp so what you thinking?

Dyna about how you looked super uncomfortable in the truck when the kids asked questions.

Shipp I was a little he peeks over I don't even know if you like me like that and they're marrying us off.

Dyna smiles at him they were weren't they...

All of a sudden she jumps up and runs to the other side of the backyard diving. Dream screams but lands in her arms.

Shipp runs over Dream you okay?

Dream nods sullenly...

He helps Dyna up who grabs her stomach...

They all go inside and Dyna collapses....

Shipp calls the ambulance....

Thank you for your time!