collapsed

C O L L A P S E D

❛ no one knows, the pain you left behind. 

 ❜

S Y N O P S I S

     QUINN MORALES NEVER LOVED LIVING. She escaped life everyday whether it was with drugs or alcohol. It didn't seem to matter much after a while. But when her brother Milo gets locked up for saving her life from a drugdealer she owed a debt, she stopped. She stopped escaping, stopped trying to destroy herself, because that was the least she could do for her brother.

     But just as her life begins to turn around, the world starts dying and her entire life collapses around her. The dead rise and with them comes chaos. Having no other choice Quinn heads out to Atlanta. Following the rumors of a safe camp, she ends up running into a woman carrying a katana and they decide to travel on together. Every day they are forced to face the dangers the new world has to offer. And although the world seems determined to die, maybe it had one good deed left when it led the two women towards a group of survivors inside a prison. Quinn had never belonged to a group but when war comes knocking at the gates, she finally finds something worth fighting for, something she never had before the world ended, family.

     Because even though the whole world had collapsed around her, she had never felt more alive. For when the world died, that was when she started living.