Chapter 43: One To One Truth

Chapter 43: One to One Truth

With my heart racing as he stood before me, no fear traced itself around my body instead I felt incredibly calm. "I just want to talk Willow, that's all can we do that?" Alesandro spoke with a soft tone to his voice; I suspect it's meant to make me feel unsettled and nervous but all I could feel was ease and security from it, it was strange. I tapped Crystal on her side so she could release her stance, letting her know I was okay that this man wouldn't hurt me. I eve released the grip my hand had on my sword something I hadn't even known I'd done as I began walking swiftly towards Alesandro. Even he seemed to become more relaxed through his position making me wonder why he looked so tense to begin with, what did he think I would do to him because I'm not that dangerous? "You know don't you?" I started with him "That depends on what you think I should know," I decided to take a seat on the floor as I knew this was going to be a long conversation just as he did the same opposite me "Let's start with you telling me to rethink I'm a werewolf because, let me tell you it's insane. There is no such thing as werewolves and if there were don't you think I would have seen one before now." All he did was a small chuckle at me; he tilted his head towards my hand as an indication to lift it for some reason I let him do so "And yet you believe in dragons and the idea of magic, you having multiple abilities, Ziva having this strange gift," I raised my eyebrow at the last comment but I shrugged it off due to the knowledge this guy knows; he took hold of my hand twisting it round gently so the pair of us could see the bottom of my wrist before carrying on. "I don't know if you remember but the night I took you back to Shadowwyn with me we had a talk-."

I cut him off with a nod "I remember that night, it was one of the recent memories I had which is something I'd like to apologise to you about. I know you never took me there against my will but it was my choice-," now it was his turn to cut me off with the opposite actions I pulled, he was shaking his head "You don't need to apologise, everything is understandable but as of right now we have other stuff to talk about. During that talk we had, I noticed this on your wrist. In the moment I believed it was just because you and Hayden were messing around with the idea of his culture of werewolves, but it proves I was wrong because you're part werewolf as well. " My eyes widened at him because, I was unsure to hot it was even possible for him to obtain this sort of knowledge; with a sudden reaction from the response he gave me I pulled my hand back away from him and hid the faded crescent moon which lay carved into my skin. "Before you ask how I know this, when I took your blood a few weeks back I analysed it with some of the data from when I last experimented on you and I didn't know how I didn't see it before. I still had a sample of Hayden's blood and parts of the DNA matched and that's when I knew I was played for a fool. The reason you never obtained the water element was because, you're actually the daughter of Elyria and James." I just sat there in complete silence; how was I supposed to respond to something like this, it wasn't possible in my eyes.

I nodded at him; there was no point in lying to him now not when he knows the whole truth. Maybe it was for the best that he knew, because now everyone has the same knowledge and we could all just come to a satisfying conclusion that retrieving the water element isn't such a bad thing after all. "Well considering you now know everything there is to know then you shouldn't have a problem with me retrieving the water element to save Nathan's life," I pushed myself up from the ground and started walking back towards the castle before I felt his icy touch slip its way round my wrists pulling me gently back to face him "You can't Willow, you can't bring it back you just can't," I groaned in annoyance "Why are you so against me in collecting it? You want total damnation rather than saving a life which will protect millions of others!" I almost yelled at him because none of it made sense to me, none of it but the look in Alesandro's eyes looked meaningful and sincere so I knew there possibly a good reason coming my way. "If you bring the element back you'll be bringing the growing power back with it because once the water element vanished, the power latched onto it disappearing with it so if you can't bring it back please Willow I beg of you." But I kept shaking my head at him until a thought locked onto my brain and I stared directly at into Alesandro's eyes "You know what the growing power is don't you and where it is?"