III

"the journal"
___________________________________

"I don't really know Taehyung... I'm actually really curious" I replied.

"Well, I was figuring it would be a surprise for you when we start making the project later this afternoon," Tae replied.

"Well Tae, what do we do at this time? Its just 10 in the morning," I yawned at the guy who was seated on his chair.

"We can start reviewing the parts we need for our robot," Taehyung explained as he turned on the other computer.

"But what kind of robot is it though?" I asked as I looked at the huge screen.

"A robot thats made with a human. But its internal organs have to be replaced with electric parts," Taehyung replied as he demonstrated what the parts look like.

Me and Taehyung were discussing about how the parts should be placed and how they functioned until it was finally our lunch break.

"Well Taehyung, I'll be out with Jimin now, see you at 1," I told him.

"Aw come on, I have no one to have lunch with," Taehyung pouted.

"Well, you should've made some friends these past years when you moved out from our dorm," I replied and rolled my eyes.

"Well, there's Jimin, oh wait I can just have a meal with Hoseokie hyung and Namjoonie hyung," he said as he looked at me innocently.

Is he trying to make me jealous?

"Okay then, have fun!" I replied as I skipped to the door.

"Wait, you're not jealous?" He asked and frowned.

"Why would I be jealous when my bestie is going out with a few friends? Atleast all I know is that he's still my BFF," I chuckled as I reached for the doorknob, leaving a whiny Tae behind.

"Fine! But you owe me a meal next time!" He said through the door and I could hear him pouting and I giggled.

He's so adorable sometimes.

I shoved my hand inside my lab coat and I just remembered.

The brown notebook

"Eunhee!" Someone called and I jumped, dropping the notebook.

"Oh, hey Jimin," I turned my head to greet him.

"You dropped this," he said cheerfully as he handed me the notebook.

"Thank you Jimin," I smiled as I shoved the notebook in the inside pocket of my labcoat.

"What was in it anyway?" Jimin asked curiously.

"Its nothing, just some notes," I lied.

"Okay then, where do you wanna eat?" Jimin asked

"I don't know, I can eat anything," I replied casually.

"Well then, eat my love Park Eunhee," he joked.

"Who knew you were such a flirt," I giggled to his cheesy words.

"Who knew you liked them," he replied, chuckling.

-

We ended up at a café nearby and we just had a contented meal of pastries and cakes over a conversation.

"So Eunhee, how long have you been friends with Tae?" Jimin asked as he sipped his latté.

"Pretty much since when we were kids," I replied.

We chatted for a long time about our family, friends, and lives. We were getting close to one another.

"Oh, its already 12:50, we must go now," Jimin said as he stood up from his seat.

I followed him as we exited the café.

-

"Yah! Where have you been?!" Taehyung said as he attacked me as soon as I entered the lab.

"Chill, its 3 minutes before lunch ends Van Gogh," I replied as I ruffled his hair.

"We gotta start working in those parts chipmunk, so lets go!" Taehyung said as he swiftly sat on his chair and slided all the way to the computer.

"You're such a kid," I laughed.

"You're more kiddier," he replied as he sorted out some tools.

-

It was finally the end of the shift and all we did was install a software inside one of the electronics.

I finally reached my dorm and shoved my hand inside my lab coat, taking out the brown notebook.

Now, lets see whats in this...

I sat down on one of the sofas and crossed my legs into a comfortable sitting position.

I opened the cover and saw a fine print at the back of the cover.

Property of PARK EUNJAE, please return if lost

My eyes widened at the sight of the print.

This is... dad's?!

---
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Gimme McNuggets.