XXV

"coconut on fire"
___________________________________

JUNGKOOK POV

"Good Morning sir."

The man wearing a white apron said as he approached me.

"Where are your seats?" I asked him as I scanned for any sign of tables amd chairs, but to no avail.

It was all just a huge glass screen container, and inside where some red meats and stuff, at the side was a counter.

"I'm sorry sir, we don't have any," he replied and stood there, rubbing the back of his neck.

"What can I order here?" I ask again and the man looks at me questionably.

"Sir, we have pork cuts and beef cuts and also some chicken, choose one," he said.

"I would like pancakes please," I replied and the man's eyes start to narrow.

"We don't have any of that, this a meatshop sir," he said with a weird smile.

"Then I have to go see the kitchen for this," I said and started to make my way through the little door leading to the kitchen when the man behind me stops me.

"Sir, that's for employees only," the man says while biting his lip.

"I'm sorry but I'm human and you're human too, so its an even," I reply as I enter the little door towards the kitchen.

I step inside the kitchen and start to make my way towards where the silverware was, there were tons of machines, I look around and see two people staring at me.

"I'm sorry but do we know you?" They ask me and I just stare at them.

"I would like to speak to the chef!" I say with a demading tone.

"Sir, you must be in the wrong place, this isn't a restaurant," they say but I resisted.

''This is a diner! Not just any restaurant," I say as I stomp towards them and they drop their knives.

"Sir, we need you outside, only employees need to be here," they say and I scrunch my nose.

"Oh really? I need to see the jukebox then!" I say and they look at me.

"Jukebox? But sir! There's no jukebox here, now we will have to call security if you take another ste--," one of the men said but I cut them off by walking past them.

I scan the so-called machines and brush my fingers on top of a silver, top of a machine.

"Ah! A jukebox!" I say as I stare at the machine.

"Sir!" They exclaim and I look around for a disc and see a black-like circle which I assume is a disc.

"Sir! Wait! Thats..," they said but it all turned quiet when I inserted the disc in the small opening of the machine, but it started making loud noises.

"Oh no!" One of them said and pulled out his phone.

The jukebox started shaking, and what came out of it was shreds of the disc, turned into pieces as the machine started to vibrate and churn.

The jukebox started making weird noises and I watch as it started to whir everywhere which made the people behind me panic.

Then it started to shot a somewhat yellow spark which made my eyes widen in amazement.

"Step aside!" They pushed me aside and they all run out, pulling me with them.

We run out of the building and we heard a huge BOOM go from the inside and we catched our breaths as we all met together outside.

The building started to turn yellow and orange, emitting a somewhat black smoke.

The three men glare at me, one of them already on the phone as they looked at me.

"Yeah? We would like to report a fire," they said.

-

EUNHEE POV

We watch from the distance as our jaws dropped.

We look at the policemen, four police cars parked at the side and two firetrucks parked as the firemen struggled to put out the fire.

We stared at the policemen and they were dragging a man to the police car.

A very familiar man.

He had brown hair and adorned grey sweatpants and my eyes widened as we stared at him.

"That's... that's...," Jimin gaped and I gasped as I ran to him before he gets taken away.

"Wait! Wait!" I yell at them since they were far from us. I ran after them.

As I was about to reach them they sped off with Jungkook in the backseat, I caught my breath as I panted, gasping since I ran way too fast to catch up.

"Eunhee!" Two voices came from behind me and I stood up straight and faced them.

"We'll get him back," Jimin said and I closed my eyes before shooting a nasty glare at Taehyung.

"Taehyung, this is.... all your fault," I say as nicely as I could and Taehyung bites his lip as he looks to the ground.

"But no need to worry....

Because I have a plan."

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE

If you don't vote I will creep on your bed at midnight wearing a dinosaur costume I'm serious.

My ferret just fricking bit me because I had to cut his nails like he should be grateful -_-

I just realised I have never been on a hiatus since I first joined wattpad oMg I feel so productive :")

I still can't get over the fact that deym Dr. Jagiya reached 1M reads in 8 months I aM nOt oKay.

Anyway, the important thing here is...

Did ya read Creation's new description? (Inserts ze lenny faceu)