Bonus Chapter: Taehyung

"Dad? Mom?" Taehyung called as he ran around the empty alleys of his neighborhood.

"Taehyung-ah, I'm here," a deep voice called out and Taehyung turned his head to where that voice came from.

In his blurry memory, he was only eight years old. He was the only child of his family, and they lived in the countryside where he ran around the green fields and looked at the cows eating grass.

A happy childhood,  that's what they say. But right now, at that very moment he was trapped in an endless dark alley. And all he could hear was the voice of his father running after him.

There were screams and shouts coming from the warm house he called his home, and he was terrified by the shattering of glass that was so new to his ears. He just wanted peace, a home, a hug, anything.

So later that night in his bedroom, he wore a black hoodie and hopped out of his window since he was in the first floor, which was where the fight also took place.

He felt the cold wind brush his exposed skin as he ran through the dark alleys and roads in the night. He didn't know where to go, and he just wanted to be alone for awhile.

He wanted to be alone with peace.

He kept walking, until he reached the grassy fields in the countryside, and he crouched down on the green grass, trying to block out the sounds of his mother and father fighting.

He never heard such loud quarrels all his life, so all he did was stare at the green grass as tears streamed down his cheeks.

He wasn't planning to come back home until his father or mother would come looking for him, he just didn't feel the need to come back home and hide behind the couch as things gets flown all over the place.

After a couple of hours, he spots a a beam of light shone infront of his face, and his pupils dilate in the process. He squints through the bright light in the middle of the dark night.

"Hey, what are you doing here this late at night?" A small voice called out.

"I'm... watching the stars...," Taehyung trails off as he looks up to see the white spots on the black canvas.

The unknown figure sits itself beside him, and Taehyung relaxes after knowing it was someone smaller than him and not one of those big bad guys he sees in the movies.

"What are you doing here this late at night?" Taehyung asked the small figure who was also seated on the grass.

"My parents, sister, and I went on a camping trip here, they're all asleep except for me," she explained.

Taehyung nodded, he exhaled loudly as he stared up at the stars.

"Where are your parents?" The little voice asked again.

Taehyung hesitates, but still opens his mouth to speak.

"They're fighting, so I went out," he said as he continued to stare at the starry sky.

"Thats bad. My parents fight too, but they make up at the end," the voice replies.

Taehyung hoped. He really hoped that his parents, his little family will be alright.

Yeah, all right.

"Hey mister, what's your name? You seem taller and older than me," the voice asks again.

"My name is Taehyung, and I'm eight years old, so I'm not old like my dad," he says as he looks down on the green grass.

"Wow mister Taehyung, I'm six years old. And my name is Park Eunhee," the voice replied.

"Its nice meeting you, Eunhee, I hope we become good friends," Taehyung smiles at her.

"Sure Tae, if I see you at the park, we'll play!" Eunhee replies as she stands up from the green grass.

Taehyung stands up too, pulling his black hood over his head as he gives her a smile, one of his tooth missing.

"You don't have... a tooth over there?" Eunhee asks the boy.

"Hey! I'm a big boy and I'll have beautiful teeth someday! You'll see," Taehyung says as he crosses his arms cutely.

"We'll see about that when we grow old," she shots back.

"Oh sure, you chubs," he rolls his eyes.

"What do you mean, chubs?" She replies

"I'm gonna call you chubs from now on because I can't remember your name anymore," he narrows his eyes.

"Whatever, its late now, go home!" Eunhee says as she flashes her flashlight again.

Taehyung shrugs before waving his hand at her, in which Eunhee waves back as she turns to the tent to where her parents and sister are.

"I'll meet you soon okay? Don't leave me and promise me!" Eunhee yells at him in the middle of the night.

"I will! Lets meet at the park!" Taehyung yells back as he runs to the alleys from where he came from.

As he faces the front his eyes widened as he stopped at someone's feet.

"Taehyung! There you are! Lets go home, I'm sorry," a voice said as he grabbed his arm, and Taehyung had no choice but to obey.

"Dad, where's mom?" Taehyung asks as his dad guides him out of the alleys.

"Your mom.... she's alright," he said as he forced a smile.

"She'll come back, right?" Taehyung asks him once again.

"Of... course," dad replied and he flashed his son a smile before walking through the darkness of the night.

Years passed, and Taehyung never saw his mother ever since that night. He waited for her though, he loved his mother so much. But as he entered his teenage years, he got the news where his mother passed away while she was in Thailand, which broke Taehyung's heart, and his trust towards his father.

Meanwhile, Taehyung's father was an alcoholic, he would drink to his heart's content and never come back home. Because if he did, he'd abuse Taehyung. So one night, before his dad came home, he packed his stuff and ran away.

He didn't know where he was going, until he met Eunhee's arms, which were wide enough to welcome her to their family and home.

And Taehyung smiled, it was his widest smile in such years of agony and sadness.

Afterall,

Eunhee was the sister he never had.

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

This is Taehyung's story, hope y'all like it!

I want every reader to understand the backstories of our beautiful second leads and side characters, and I hope you understand why Taehyung's attitude is like that in this story ^^

Also, thank you for reading Creation!

SPECIAL CHAPTER: SHITBITCH in the next chapter!

----------------------------------------------------------->

       |      
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
v