XXXVIII

"the secret of the box"
_________________________________________

There were jewelries

Lots of jewelries

On the top of the inside of the box was a mirror, and it was covered with different pictures that looked old.

"Hey, isn't that mom?" Chaeyoung said and pointed at the picture that was fading into brown.

"And... dad," I trailed off as I took the autograph that was attached to the mirror.

The picture was taken in their highschool days, dad had thick and black hair and he was beside mom, his arm around her while mom had dark brown locks that reached to her hips, they were both in uniform.

I examined and looked behind the autograph, something was written in the back with a pen, and it was a little blotty because of how old it was.

Eunjae & Youngseo

July 8, 1987

"This is..... mom and dad when they were young," Chaeyoung muttered, equally as amazed as I am.

My eyes trailed down back to the golden box, and another autograph was placed there, right behind where mom and dad's photograph was.

There were two unfamiliar faces, and the color of the photograph was faded grey, I looked at it before taking out from the box and examining it closely.

"She looks like grandma," Chaeyoung remarked as we looked at the woman's face, who was sitting on a chair. A very beautiful woman with her hair tied into a neat bun.

"Maybe because it is," I replied and I looked at the man who was beside him. He was dressed in a tuxedo and he was standing beside her.

"And maybe this is grandpa," I said as I pointed to the young man in the picture who looked alot like dad.

I flipped the autograph to see if there was something written behind it.

But it was blurred out, I couldn't  understand a single thing as I scanned it. The ink was blotted and it looked it was molding. I pressed my lips into a straight line.

"What's grandma's name in our father's side again?" Chaeyoung asked me and I faced her.

"Park Cho-dam I believe," I replied and I pointed at grandma's face.

"And this is Park Jin-soo," I continued as I gazed at my grandfather's face.

"This box really is a heirloom," Chaeyoung muttered as we looked at the pictures. Both of them having a small resemblance to each other as we looked at them.

"I'm gonna go and order a takeout, what would you like? Its Panda Express," Chaeyoung said and I smiled before thinking of something to order.

If only Taehyung were here.

"Fried rice," I replied and she nodded before closing the door behind her.

I stared back at the two photographs, a small smile forming on my face as I looked how dad really resembled both of them.

But then.... my eyes landed on something.

There were lots of golden jewelries, bracelets, necklaces, and pins.

But there was one jewelry that was put aside from the rest of the jewelry, and my eyes were drawn to it.

A necklace with a key on it.

TAEHYUNG POV

"J-Jimin, s-stop"

"Taehyung, I know you want it."

"Th-there are people out there."

"Let them hear who's doing you good."

His hand creeped inside my shirt and I shut my eyes closed.

"Mm... I love your baby belly," he whispered.

My eyes shot open and I placed my hands on his chest before pushing him away, the red in my cheeks getting more visible.

"I-I forgot something!" I exclaimed before running to the exit as fast as I can.

I ran out and panted as the air grew hotter. I patted my pockets to see if I forgot anything with that horny ass.

I patted everything in my pockets, to see if my things were with me.

Aside from Jimin's dick.

Keys

Wallet

Gum..

My eyes widened as I continued to pat my pockets with my mouth hanging.

Wait

Where's my phone?

EUNHEE POV

I took out the necklace with key charm.

Well, it wasn't a key charm, it was an actual key.

I observed it and it looked much more smaller than the other key, it was not rusted either and the key was in silver.

The gold strap was a necklace and using my other hand, I took the charm and brought it closer to my face for observation.

My eyes widened when I saw a carving on the key.

It read, "grandma"

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Hey sexy potatHOES ;)

1 vote or Shrek is gonna haunt y'all for life :)

I've been playing Jamais Vu and RM'S LOVE on loop lol

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100K FOLLOWERS OMG KWJWBWBWHSU