LVII

"oh no"
_________________________________________

My eyes widened as I heard those words from his mouth.

His lips started to suck on the bare skin of my neck, and shivers went down my spine.

"Jungkook... no...," I trailed off as I tried to shrug him off.

"But noona, I want you," he said as he gazed at me with lust in his eyes.

He sends small kitten licks on my neck and I gasp lightly as his arms continue to snake themselves around my waist.

"No Jungkook, please. I have work today," I gasp as his grip on my waist gets tighter.

"Noona, don't you want me too?" He asks me, his voice getting deeper.

"Of course I do Jungkook, but not in that way," I reply as I wrap my hands around my arms, freeing myself.

"I love you, but we're both not ready for that yet," I tell him before grabbing the shampoo at the shelf.

"Now please, do wash your hair," I tell him before turning around, wrapping my arms around his neck and planting a deep kiss on his forehead.

The playful glint in his eyes is long gone, and he nods as he takes the bottle of shampoo.

"Noona, can you atleast put some shampoo on my hair for me?" He asks, and his doe eyes sparkle.

"Oh fine," I reply, as I squirt some shampoo before ruffling his hair into bubbles.

-

After bathing, I wrapped myself in a bathrobe and slipped Jungkook into a pair of grey sweatpants and a loose white shirt.

Then, I slipped myself into a pink button up and a black pencil skirt with heels, and I draped a white labcoat on me.

"I'm gonna drop you off here with Taehyung, okay?" I told him and he nodded, placing himself on my couch.

I took out my phone and sent Tae a text before placing the phone back in my pocket.

Yo smelly, Jungkook is in my
room, watch him for me.

I wasn't planning to actually go to the lab me and Tae work in, I was going to where Jimin and Jin worked in so I could give them a piece of my mind.

I planted a kiss on Jungkook's forehead before smiling at him, he gave me a small smile and I turned my heel and walked towards the exit.

As I turned the doorknob, I glanced at Jungkook one last time before exiting the room, and my feet lead to the lab where Jimin and Jin worked at.

I knocked on the door and twisted the doorknob, getting all sneaky as there were silent creaks coming from the door.

My eyes caught a figure, its back facing me and I furrowed my brows as I swung the door open, making it creak as loud as possible before marching toward it.

He suddenly turned his body so he could see me, and his eyes widened as he looked at me with a surprised look on his face.

"Eunhee! What are you doing here?" Jin asked as he dropped his tools.

"I arrived yesterday! Now what really happened when I was away?" I asked him with narrow eyes and he cleared his throat before replying.

"Well, we did have problems," Jin smiled sheepishly as I glared at him.

"Tell me the truth or face the fry pan of pangpang," I threatened him as I placed my hands to my hips, expecting an answer.

"Why are you so uh... worried? And fry pan of pangpang? Are you serious?" Jin replied.

"Because I care for Jungkook okay? I don't what I'd do if he did something wrong," I replied.

"Well, we did lose him because of Jimin but he's safe and sound, don't worry," he reassured, and I crossed my arms.

That Park Jimshit.

I slumped my shoulders and heaved a big exhale.

"So what about you guys? How were you while I was gone?" I asked him and his eyebrows raised.

"We were fine, Tae took care of Jungkook alot so we're good, and also... he's been whining for you even though its only been two days," Jin chuckled and I smiled at the thought of Jungkook.

"Well, I'm glad you guys are fine," I replied.

Suddenly, the door swung open and a figure ran in, panting loudly as his forehead and body was covered in sweat. He leaned by the doorframe and our heads turned to him.

"Jimin? Are you okay?" Jin asked him, his eyes filled with worry.

"Hyung! Eunhee!" He called, placing his hand on his chest.

"Its Taehyung and Jungkook....

.....they're gone."

-----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote or face my chancla

Y'all need Jesus btw smh

DUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUN *suspensful music"

Is it just me or why is "Your Eyes Tell" suits as the OST of Creation like is it just me (?) I love their vocals and it seems like the song was made for this lol

Y'all 👀 its getting hOt in here...