XXIII

"the fall of taebitch"
___________________________________

BRRRIIIIINNNNNGGG!!!

"YAH! WAKE UP!" A voice resonated my ears and it was followed by a spank on my head.

I slowly open my eyes and I rub them, I turn my body to lay my back when my eyes widen.

Taehyung was riding me, slamming a pillow on my face.

"We go to work fatass! Move it! I like to move it move it! I like to move it move it! I like to move it move it! MOVE IT!" He sings loudly, shaking his butt which made my body move along and I cover my ears.

"Let me sleep... what time is it," I groan groggily as I ruffle my hair.

"Its 10 in the morning! I let you sleep just like what Jungkook said!" He screamed and I threw a pillow at him making him fall on the ground.

"Ouch! How dare you abuse my beautiful ass," he mumbles before getting, straightening his attire.

I sat up and patted the space beside me, my eyes still closed.

Wait, space?

"Where's Jungkook?" I questioned, my eyes beginning to open as I stare at Taehyung.

"Uhmm... about that," he smiled sheepishly and my eyes widened.

"KIM TAEBITCH, WHERE IS JUNGKOOK?!" I yelled and swatted his head.

"Ah! E-eunhee... l-let me explain," he stuttered, fear in his voice.

I stood up from the bed and and grabbed his collar, making him face me.

"Where is Jungkook?!" I growled at him.

"W-well....."

1 HOUR AGO

"Jungkook, you're up early," Taehyung smiled upon seeing the younger wake up.

"Hyung, what time is it?" Jungkook yawned, still in his pajamas that Eunhee gave him before they went to bed, he rubs his eye as he stares at his hyung who was working in the lab.

"9AM. What brings you here?" Taehyung asked.

"Hyung, can I ask for a favor?" Jungkook asked, doe eyes gleaming.

"Sure Kook, what is it?" Taehyung responded, gesturing for him to sit down.

Jungkook sits at the couch that was placed near the computers. Taehyung sits beside and waits for his request.

"Can I go jogging?" Jungkook asked, puppy eyes enlarging and Taehyung gulps, a pink hue on his cheeks.

"Jungkook, you know I can't do that. You'll get lost," he replied.

"But hyung, if I'm gonna live here I should know my surroundings more, right? What if I get lost?" Jungkook replied, still giving his hyung puppy eyes.

"I-I... uh...," Taehyung gulps, looking into the younger one's eyes.

"Pretty pleaseee hyung, I wanna go and jog," he says, puffing his cheeks like a baby.

"But Jungkook-," Taehyung says but got cut off by Jungkook.

"I want to know what the outside world looks like," he forms a huge pout on his lips, crossing his arms with his bottom lip sticking out.

"Ugh! Fine," Taehyung responds, slumping his shoulders as he watches Jungkook jump up from the couch like a bunny.

"Thanks hyung! You're the best!" He beams and hugs Taehyung before he yells like a kid as he runs to the exit.

"Aish, this kid..," Taehyung sighs before walking back to his experiment.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Let me guess.... you let him go?" I asked Taehyung while massaging my temples, restraining myself from killing him.

"Yeah, he was being a cute kid, I can't just say 'no' to that face," Taehyung reasoned out.

"That's why you are such a Taefool Taedumb!" I practically slumped my shoulders as I look over to the man I called my bestfriend.

"Ch-chubs, why are you giving me that face?" Taehyung said, nervously playing with his hands as I looked at him with fire in my eyes.

I took this chance to lunge at him, causing him to land on the bed with me on top of him.

I grab a pillow and started beating him on the face repeatedly.

"Why. Did. You. Let. Him. Go?!" I said frustatedly as I beated him with the pillow.

"Ah! Stop it!" He replied but I still kept beating him with it.

"Now where do we find him, huh?!" I scolded him as I tried suffocating him with the pillow.

"Mmfmff ah.. mmff~," Taehyung said in muffled voices.

"That's what you get for being such a Taedummy," I rolled my eyes and he kept speaking in a muffled voice.

"Stawp mah lwungs," he started speaking.

"YOU WERE A FRACKING HARVARD GRADUATE," I yell.

I was about to beat him with the pillow again when the door suddenly swung open and a figure stood there in a lab coat.

"What the frick are you guys doing?!"

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

So y'all still think Tae is straight in this fic?

Lemme tell you dis

Tae is actually my personality in real life except the gay part.

So imma pay y'all back 3 consecutive chapters since I was not active for 6 fRacKin' dAys

If y'all don't vote imma dress as Pikachu and step in your yard holding a rock.