XXIX

"the fall of taebitch pt.2 "
___________________________________

TAEHYUNG POV

The birds were chirping as the alarm beeped, the sunlight shone through the window and the scent of mint was in the air.

My eyes fluttered open and I sat up, rubbing my eyes as I smiled at how well I slept, I closed my eyes and let the calming winds surround me. I was about to get off the bed when I felt something unusual.

And by unusual, I mean the air felt different.

I felt like like one of those people ready to be cooked and eaten by cavemen who kidnapped me.

"Did you sleep well last night?" A sweet voice echoed through the quiet atmosphere.

"Mm-hmm," I said drowsily, my eyes still closed, my lips forming into a thin line.

Ah... Jimin? How sweet of him...

"That's good, keep closing your eyes," the voice said.

Ah, the air smells like mint, flowers, perfume, Eunhee, sea breeze...

Wait, Eunhee?

My eyes fluttered open and I saw the girl leaning against the doorframe with a smirk on her face.

"H-hey Eunhee, g-good morning," I told her with a small smile and she walked towards me with her hands behind her back.

"Hey Taehyung sweetie, good morning to you too," she said with a smile on her face which was really really unusual.

"Something wrong? Whats up?" I said nervously as I looked at her unusual behavior.

"I have a present for you," she sang sweetly as she handed me her phone.

What's with her today? Did she fall off the bed and hit her head?

"Um... why are you giving me your phone?" I asked cluelessly as I stared at her phone.

"Open it," she told me and I blinked at her before unlocking her phone since I knew her password.

It led to the messages box, and I could see numerous new messages flooding her inbox.

Unknown1:

Hey Tae babe, lets meet up tonight ;)

Unknown2:

Tae, I know I'm a man but you did say we should meet so are you up? ;)

Unknown3:

Tae Daddy, I need your present tonight :)

Unknown4:

Tae, glad I found your number, I need your Vitamin D ;)

I read the messages twice and I raised my head up from the phone and diverted it to Eunhee, who was staring at me like she was gonna bury me alive.

"Hahaha, there are lots of Taes in the world... am I right?" I faked a laugh as I looked into her eyes of fury.

"Oh yes, Taetae... there are also lots of kinds of bruises in the world, just tell me what kind you want," she replied and my eyes fell down to her hands that was behind her back.

She gave me her usual fake smile and I laughed, then she smirked and wriggled her eyebrows.

Oh shit.

EUNHEE POV

"E-eunhee"

"Taehyung,"

"I-I'm gonna-"

"Say it."

"Ah... I'm gonna-

I'M GONNA RUN! EUNHEE! DON'T PLEASE! SPARE ME!" Taehyung screamed as he ran away from me, I ran after him and chased him with a frying pan wrapped around my fingers.

"I'm gonna give you your present!" I yelled at him as I ran after him, we ran around his living room and into the kitchen and into the living room again.

"PLEASE DON'T KILL ME, I STILL HAVE MUCH MORE IN LIFE! I STILL NEED A HUSB- I MEAN WIFE AND CHILDREN AND A HOUSE," he begged as he ran from me.

"I'M GONNA STICK YOUR BODY ON A POLE," I respond as I chase him around his space.

"DON'T! I'M NOT A FLAG! I'M KIM TAEHYUNG!" He screamed like a madman and as I marched towards him.

"NO YOU'LL BE KIM TAEBITCH WHEN I HIT YOU WITH THIS!" I fire back.

"F*CK! MY TESTICLES!"

"I'M GOING TO RIP YOUR DICK FROM YOUR BODY AND THROW IT TO THE DAMN SEA!"

"BETTER GET A VAGINA THEN!"

How fast is this guy running?

He finally met a dead end and he literally dropped to his knees and clasped his two hands together with his usual puppy eyes.

"Oh Eunhee the beautiful, please spare me," he said as he bowed down before me. I crossed my arms with the frying pan as I glared at him.

"Now what am I supposed to do with those contacts?!" I snap at him.

"J-just block them," he smiled weakly and I rolled my eyes before turning my back at him.

"Fine, you may go, but don't you dare do that ever again," I say blankly and he smiled widely before jumping up to his feet.

He runs up to me amd gives me a tight hug.

I might suffocate.

"Thank you! Thank you Chubs!" He beams as he releases the hug and runs to the bathroom to get ready.

As I was about to go to my room, my phone rang and I headed to Taehyung's balcony before looking at the caller ID.

I swiped right to answer the call and I place it towards my ear before opening my mouth.

But before I even said something, I heard sobs.

"E-eunhee," a weak voice resonated in my ears and brows furrowed as I listened to her.

"Chaeyoung, what's wrong?" I responded as I listened to my sister.

I could hear her sobs and cries as she was hesitating for her reply.

"Eu-eunhee...

Its mom... she's gone."

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote or become bald

Hello I still made Taebitch alive y'all should be grateful.

I like Taehyung being a dumbass in my fics when he's the side character lol it makes the fic entertaining

I imagine Park Eunhee as Lee Sung Kyung if you guys wanna know what she looks like :)

Potatoes, this is crackfic culture.

Do you think we'll reach that 1M reads like Dr. Jagiya before the book ends? :)