L

August 21, 1942
_________________________________________

"Jungkook! Get back here!" The girl laughs as she runs after the man dressed in suspenders.

"Not if you buy me food at the diner!" He laughs back and she chuckles as she rushes to the boy.

Suddenly, Jungkook stopped, Chaehee abruptly bumping into him at the process.

"What is it?" She asks him.

"I forgot something!" He says as he places a hand on his forehead.

"What?" She replied.

"Come with me, to my house," he speaks at her lowly, placing an arm behind around her shoulder.

"Nice try Mr. Jeon, who knows what you'll do inside your house," Chaehee smirks elbowing his chest.

"Oh really? So you want me to do stuff like that huh? Naughty," he laughs and Chaehee flushed red before hiding her face on Jungkook's arm.

"I'm just messing with you, come on! Its just over there! I have a surprise for you," he whispers in her ear and Chaehee just nods, not having any choice but to follow her friend.

They walk to a small wooden house, infront of a field full of flowers and roses. Jungkook opens the door before gesturing her to come inside.

As Chaehee steps inside his home, her eyes widen in amazements as different ornaments sit on the small shelves, books thick and thin placed next to them, a small dining room placed at the side beside the small kitchen, and a living room sits inside the center.

"Come with me," Jungkook gestures towards the deeper parts of his house.

Chaehee follows the latter until they both end up at a brown glossy instrument.

"You... play the piano?" She turns towards her companion.

"Well, I didn't tell you?" He responded befor walking towards the piano amd flipping it open to reveal a set of gorgeous pearl keys.

"Sit down," he calls for her, patting a space beside him and Chaehee nods before walking towards him and plopping herself down.

"I-I don't know how to play the piano," Chaehee says, a red coat painting her cheeks and Jungkook chuckles lightly before putting his hand over hers.

Chaehee flinches lightly at his touch, she lifts her head up to meet his chocolate brown eyes.

"Just watch me," he tells her before removing his hand from Chaehee's. Chaehee's hand suddenly felt cold without his touch.

As he presses one key after another, a soft melodic sound is heard through the air and Chaehee closes her eyes, the pleasing sound filling her ears as she hums with the melody.

Without knowing, her head touches something comfty and Chaehee's eyes flung open as she was met by a pair of doe eyes staring right at her.

She didn't know her head started to tilt slowly onto Jungkook's shoulder.

"Uhmm.. I'm sorry," she said, her cheeks glowing beet red as she looks away from the man's piercing gaze.

"Its alright," he says briefly before he drops his gaze back to his fingers which were pressing the keys to form a beautiful melody.

"Lavender blue dilly dilly...," Chaehee hums as he looks out of window.

Jungkook smiles silently, the sound of the latter's beautiful voice filling the room as he plays the keys to match the tone.

"Lavender green...," Chaehee sings.

"When I am king dilly dilly, you shall be queen," Jungkook ends and Chaehee's eyes widen from his statement.

She stares into Jungkook's eyes, her reflection in it as a toothy smile flashes across his face, looking back at the latter.

At this point, Chaehee didn't know what she was doing.

She nears Jungkook's face, eyes closing as she shortens the distance between them.

And she closes the gap.

Her lips lightly pressed against his, and Jungkook jumps a bit, but then he responds, their lips tugging on each other, the feeling of fireworks, birds chirping.

Love.

As they both released the kiss, Chaehee's eyes widen as a wave of realisation hit her, she  panics mentally, facepalming herself and calling herself an idiot.

"I-I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry," Chaehee mumbles, her shoulders rising as a pink blush covers her entire face.

"So that's how you feel, huh Choi Chaehee?" Jungkook smirks as he gazes at the woman.

"What do you mean?" Chaehee replies, flusteredness starting to fade and is replaced with confusion. A question mark on her face as she looks at the ridiculously handsome man.

"Who knew a song would bring us both together, all these months,

Love of my life."

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote or your crush ain't giving a crushback

WHY DO I FEEL SO SINGLE AFTER WRITING THIS CHAPTER ;-;

UGHhhHh the feels <3