XVIII

"dumb and dumber"
___________________________________

PANG!

The person fell and his head landed on the couch, I turned the lamp on and I regretted as soon as I saw his face.

"Oh my goodness! Taebitch-- I mean Taehyung!" I nearly screamed as I dropped the frying pan and started racing towards him, pressing his head towards my chest.

Thank God the boy is still breathing.

Well, I guess not all people who come in your apartments unknown are robbers.

I rub the part I hit and he groans deeply, still unconscious.

I drag him to the couch and lay him there while rush to the kitchen for some ice.

See what I mean when I say I'm gonna be 10 times crazier? Well, that's me being dumb right now.

I walk back to the living room and I start applying an ice pack on Taehyung's head.

I sigh deeply as I rub my eyes, I feel my eyes getting heavier each minute.

Its been a sleepless night, Eunhee. Just because a robot needs some jacking off and now you're bestfriend looks like that scene of Eugene from Rapunzel.

"Why is my life like this?" I ask myself, still pressing onto Taehyung's apple-sized bruise.

Suddenly, a huge moan surrounds the apartment and I squeeze my eyes shut.

Oh please tell me he's done..... please tell me he he didn't just spill all over the place.

I get up and place the ice pack on his head before going to the bathroom, knocking on it.

"Jungkook-ah, are you alright there?" I asked him.

"I-I'm alright noona," I could hear his low voice and I could tell he's embarrassed.

"Are you done? I need some help here," I told him.

"Yes noona. What kind of help?" Jungkook replied and my cheeks flushed red.

"Y-you should take care of Taehyung for awhile, he's on the couch and I have to uh... get the mop," I said, staring at him.

I could feel the door opening and a bulky figure stepped out wrapped in a towel and his hair was damp with sweat.

Well, didn't know he could be so full of muscle.

He walked past me and walked towards Taehyung who was still knocked down.

I stared at the bathroom floor and I wanted to wash off my eyeballs immediately.

Is that..... milk or sperm juice?

Wait, is it sperm juice?

Who knew guys spill this much milk. What if guys jack off once a week? Damn, their bathroom must be a mess by then.

My lips pressed into a thin line and grabbed the mop bucket and mop that was at the laundry room and started mopping the floor, making sure I don't puke so I don't mess up the floor again.

After the floor is squeaky clean and sperm-free, I make sure I pour all of Jungkook's soon-to-be babies in the toilet.

Poor babies.

I started to open the drawers and puled out a first aid kit that contained bandages so I could treat Taehyung's bruise.

I opened it and groaned.

Damn it, no bandages.

I put the kit back in the drawer and started making my way out of the bathroom to see to a knocked out Taehyung and Jungkook pressing the ice pack firmly against his bruise.

"I'm going to Taehyung's place to get some bandages, you stay there," I order Jungkook and he nods.

I walk into Taehyung's connected room and see the lights turned on.

Boy forgot to turn off the damn lights.

Suddenly, I saw a figure against the couch, slouching down with a blanket wrapped around the body.

I narrowed my eyes to see who it is and realised it has blonde hair, with a bowl of popcorn with the television turned on.

"Jimin! What are you doing here?" I ask him and he looks over at me, his cheeks puffed up with popcorn.

"Uh.. Eunhee! What brings you here?" He asks, completely surprised.

"Why are you here?" I ask, my mind processing different thoughts.

"Well, uh.. Taehyung told me to stay here for awhile and--," he said but completely shut his mouth as he cheeks flushed cherry red.

"I knew it! You guys were making out," I grin and he shakes his head furiously.

"No we weren't! And w-why would we make out?" He chuckles nervously.

"Anyway, where's the first aid kit?" I ask, completely remembered that forgot Taehyung for a minute.

"At the bathroom, why? Is Jungkook injured?" Jimin asks and I press my lips into a thin line.

"No... actually, Taehyung is injured, again," I reply.

"What?!"

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Never knew I'd be eating ice cream while typing this at 2am lmao

Anyway, how's quarantine life? Hope y'all stay safe! I'm sitting here having a mental breakdown because one of my skincare products ran out and the store is cLoSed because of lockdown I'm not okay.