LIII

"cupid's advice"
_________________________________________

PRESENT

EUNHEE POV

"Can... I... can I....," Jimin stutters, as he stares at me intently while his hand was gripping my arm.

"Yes, Jimin?" I ask him, his hair was a mess and his cheeks were red as he stared at me.

"Can I....

.....kiss you?"

My eyes widened, I tried to process everything that my brain just recieved. I look at him in disbelief with my mouth opening and closing like a goldfish.

"K-kiss you?!" I exclaimed as he stared at me with something in his eyes.

"Oh forget it!" He yelled as he yanked his hand away from my arm and pressed his head on the steering wheel, his hands made his way towards his hair and pulling it harshly.

"Wha.. but.. why would you kiss me?" I asked, my eyes widening, still in disbelief and confusion.

"I.. just wanna see if I'm interested in women!" He said as he shook his head and released his hands from his hair.

"But I thought Taehyung liked men!" I said.

"I feel like I don't like men, or women, but I like one man!" He said, his voice turning sulky.

"Then what happened when I was away? What did you do?" I asked, curiosity filling my mind.

"Well, I f*cked up okay? I kissed your bestfriend and told him to date me but he rejected me! What more can I prove myself that I love him?! He won't even talk to me!" He ranted.

My jaw hung, kissed... Taehyung?

"You like Taehyung now?" I asked him and he looked above the car's ceiling before looking at me.

"Well before, I thought we were just buddies, but then as I see him everyday I find myself catching feelings for him!" He said.

"What I know is that Taehyung likes you, he just doesn't want to admit it. He's scared to commit on something he thinks he can't handle," I trail off and stare at his puffy eyes.

"If you really love him, then prove it to him. Taehyung is that kind of person with trust issues, it would be hard for him to make the first move,"  I continue.

"But haven't I proved myself?" He asked me.

"Like annoying the hell out of him? No, try giving him affection, like how lovers in the 90's do," I replied.

"But I thought teasing someone proves you like them?" He questioned.

"No, Taehyung would think you're gonna irritate him and he'll drift farther, just try showing him that flirty side of you, Park Jimin," I told him and his mouth opens in realisation.

"Then I guess the mission will start tomorrow, thanks Eunhee," he said, giving me a soft smile before unlocking the car doors.

TAEHYUNG POV

I neared Jungkook's face, who was closing his eyes because of the wind from the blowdryer.

I just need to see if I really do like men.

I closed my eyes as I was about to closed the gap between his lips when I felt a sudden cold air on me.

"Hyung? What are you doing?" A voice asks, and my eyes flung open as I look at the boy's doe eyes,

I jolt myself away from the young man and I squint my eyes.

"My sensing detector says that you are heartbroken, affirmative?" He asks me as he tilts his head the side.

"I don't know Jungkook! I just... feel so wrong and I just want to question myself? Am I really gay?" I ask as I turn to young boy.

"Is it because you like Jimin hyung?" Jungkook asks questionably and I nod as I lean against the sink.

"Its just so... I don't know! I'm scared and I'm afraid to commit into something that I don't want to regret," I reply.

"Taetae hyung, if you don't regret liking Jimin, you won't regret being in a relationship with him," he replied and I sigh deeply as I ruffle his hair.

"But I don't think he'll talk to me Jungkook, I just... pushed him away," I said softly.

"If Jimin hyung would respond his feelings for you, he'd do anything to prove his love for you," Jungkook replies.

"Yeah, but I need to help out too, I hope he'll.. forgive me? And when have you been so experienced in this love talk?" I ask the robot who gave me a slight grin.

"Oh hyung, you'll never know what happened to me in my past life," he replied and I laugh lightly at him.

"But I totally understand, being in a relationship will be hard. But in the end you'll be stronger than ever because the two of you are now one and can go through any challenge that comes your way," he tells me.

"You know what, you're not so bad in this cupid talk," I reply and he chuckles as he stands himself up from the chair.

EUNHEE POV

Jimin helped me with my luggage and I made my way upstairs through elevator. As soon as the elevator doors opened, I made my way to my room and fumbled my pockets around for the keys.

"Woah, you're excited," Jimin remarked, a smile on his face as he put the luggage down.

"Well, I haven't seen Jungkook in a while," I said as he put his hands in his pockets.

"I'll be going now, Jungkook's been longing for you since day one," Jimin smiled as he turned his heel to walk away to his room.

As soon as I entered the key and turnes the doorknob open, I was welcomed by an empty living room.

I rolled my luggage in and my eyes widened as a tall figure entered the living room, coming from the bedroom.

"Eunhee! You're back!" A familiar voice said in the dark living room.

I squinted my eyes and placed my hand on the switch, turning the lights on to reveal the brown-haired man smiling at me.

"Taehyung!" I exclaimed as I ran to him, throwing my arms around his neck.

His arms snaked around my waist, pulling me towards him as he placed his chin on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry! I didn't get to pick you up because I was busy! But anyway, I thought you were coming back tomorrow!" He said as he looked into my eyes.

"I found something back in Geochang and I had to come back here for something important," I said as we released the hug.

There was a long silence after that, I cleared my throat and looked at him.

"Where did you find Jungkook's body?" I asked him and he looked at me in shock for awhile before closing his eyes.

"Take a seat on the sofa,

I have something to tell you."

-----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

vote for aNOTHER CHAPTER!

Lol its a cliffhanger y'all should wait skahdiaid

Anyway, still enjoying the story?