XLII

"the fall of jimshit"
_________________________________________

Me and my sister exited the sports car and we made our way to the bakery, Chaeyoung fished out the key and she inserted it in the keyhole before turning the doorknob of the glass door open.

The door opened to reveal a half-dusty bakery. Chaeyoung reached her hand out to the switch and turned it on and our eyes widened at the sight. Since mom didn't clean the place before she left, the countertops had a faint dust visible on them.

The floor was marble now, when me ans Chaeyoung were little the floor was wooden oak and the walls were also wooden, but they were now painted cream white.

There was moldy bread inside the long cabinet where people would come to choose their desired bread. Some stale bread was sitting in a tray near the cash register.

Me and Chaeyoung's faces scrunched up in disgust.

"You go upstairs and get the stuff mom left there, I'll clean downstairs," she said to me and I nodded before walking to the stairs.

My legs led me up until I arrived at the second floor, this floor is where some spare bedrooms are. Every Christmas, when we were little kids me and my parents would spend the night here since my dad had to make his special gingerbread cookies, which were always a rage every year.

The upstairs section was also the former house of my grandparents, but they passed away before me and my sister were born so we get to use their spare rooms.

I walked inside the room where my mom and dad shared. I decided to empty out their cabinets first before folding up their clothes.

I walked up to one of their cabinets and pulled the door open. My eyes widened when I saw a very unfamiliar thing inside the cabinet.

I was still debating if I should leave it for privacy or not.

A chest.

TAEHYUNG POV

"F*CK YOU PARK JIMSHIT I HATE YOU! YOU CLUELESS MOTHERF*CKER! " I screamed as I chased him, my right hand armed with a leather belt.

"Taehyung honey, no! Please don't kill me! We still have lots more in life!" Jimin screamed back as he hid behind my couch.

"Oh there's much more in heaven all right!" I yelled as I turned to the back of the couch.

He yelped as the leather belt came kn contact with his arm.

"Ouch! That hurts! You should've just spanked me!" He yelled as he stood up and ran to the front door.

"What's happen- ah!" A voice yelped as it got tackled to the ground by Jimin.

"Hold him there, hyung! I'll beat him until his ass is like a cherry!" I growled as I aimed my leather belt at his ass.

"What happened you two? Stop fighting! Your screams can be heard outside!" Jin hyung said with widened eyes as he looked at Jimin who had a pleading expression on his face.

"He... he!" I reasoned out and I huffed as I put down my belt.

"Jimin, what did you do?" Jin hyung asked him.

"Well..."

20 MINUTES AGO

"T-taehyung," he said as his breath fanned my ears.

It was heavenly minty.

"Y-yeah Jimin?" I replied softly.

"I... l-," he said.

My heart was thumping loudly,

"L....," he said as his minty breath fanned my face.

Is this finally the time?

"Y-you...," I replied.

"I l.....

lost Jungkook."

"Oh yes! Jimin, I li- WHAT?!" I said and my eyes shot open.

I sat up and glared at the short elf beside me. He gave me a sheepish smile and I scowled at him before picking up my leather belt. His smile soon disappeared and a smirk formed in my face.

"Lets play a game, babyboy."

EUNHEE POV

A chest

I looked at it closely. It was painted glossy brown with a golden lock in between. It had specks of dust all over its body as I gazed at it.

The edges were in gold, and it was half-rusted. My eyes widened as it looked like no one has ever touched this chest for years. Since I saw a cobweb just chilling at the side.

Then, my eyes landed on the lock.

Above the lock, read grandma.

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote or all of you aren't having any McDonalds >:(

*sips tea 🍵 I'm in a cliffhanger roll today lol

Anyway, u got sum theories?👁👁 don't worry I'll explain as the story grows lol.