XIX

"romeo and romeo"
___________________________________

"What?!" Jimin shrieked before bolting to the bathroom, coming back out with a first aid kit in his arms in a flash of one second.

"Where's he? Where's my Taetae?!" He shouted and my eyes widened.

"Excuse me what? Did you just call Taehyung, yours?" I cocked my head towards him.

"No! It was an expression of brotherly help," he coughed out before running towards the door to my flat.

He ran inside the living room and towards Jungkook, kneeling down as he literally flipped the kit open like a Samsung Z Flip and started pulling out some bandages.

"Damn, Jimin can move as fast as Taeyang's hip thrusts," I say, looking at the male as he desperately clungs to Taehyung's head.

"Shit, that's gonna be one big bruise," he says as he presses the ice pack on his head.

"What happened to him?" Jimin asked as he looked at me.

"Well, I... uh...," I say then I smile sheepishly.

His gaze transfers to the frying pan on the floor. Then he looks at me, his eyes widening.

"Did you just f*cking hit him with a fry pan?" He asks me, his voice mixed with disbelief.

"Uhm, no... why would I hit him with a frying pan?" I chuckle and he eyes me with a deadly glare.

"I know you did," he sniffs as if he's a bloodhound.

"What makes you say that?" I shot back.

"Because you're sweating an ocean right now, don't lie to me," he said in a deep voice and it made all my hairs stand up.

"W-what are you gonna do?" I ask him and he stands up.

"You know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna-," he said but then we both heard a loud groan.

We turned our heads towards the man on the couch, his arms twitching before taking out another groan.

"He's not even medicated yet! Jungkook make him stay put!" Jimin instructed before breaking off his glare from me.

"Got it hyung!" Jungkook said and raised his head...

...before slamming it against Taehyung's forehead.

Well, atleast that was one way to make him stay put.

Taehyung jumps and slumps back in his slumber, it was like his soul left him.

"Jungkook! What the f*ck? Now he'll look like Mickey Mouse with those two bumps!" Jimin shrieked before literally prying the robot off his so-called crush.

Jungkook stood up, staring at Taehyung, not knowing what to do before Jimin grumbles, taking the ice pack and pressing it on the fresh bruise.

"If he's gonna be a dumb bitch when he wakes up, I'm blaming this on both of you," he tsks before grabbing the bandage.

I swallow the huge lump in my throat and face Jungkook, who was clearly unfazed by the situation we were in.

We both look at Jimin, who was desperately trying the wrap Taehyung's head in a bandage as he was knocked out.

After his head looked like he came out from the mental facility, Jimin stood up, dusting his hands as he narrows his eyes at us.

"You'll be so dead meat when Tae wakes up," he says as he proceeds to sit beside Taehyung, who was still like a rock.

"Well, he shouldn't have turned off the lights," I say, crossing my arms.

"So you did whack Tae with a fry pan?" He raises a brow as he strokes Tae's cheek.

Jungkook, who was still standing there in nothing but a towel was just staring at the carpet, like he was in deep thought.

"Okay, fine! I admit, but I didn't do it on purpose, and why are you so defensive? You don't even know Tae that much!" I exclaim and I narrow my eyes back at him.

Now, it was his turn to get speechless.

"W-well, I..." he stuttered but we heard a shuffle coming from the lump beside Jimin.

Jimin stared at the man beside him, shifting as he moved around in his blanket.

He gives out a whimper and Jimin sighs deeply as he removes his hand from his cheek, and his eyes flutter open.

The boy sits up and grasps at his head hissing at the pain as he diverts his gaze to Jimin, in which Jimin's eyes soften from the sight of him.

"Hey, you're awake," he says softly and Taehyung gives him a blank look.

"Wait, what's my name again?"

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

This is actually the most hilarious chapter I wrote in the book.

Also, been watching "Itaewon Class" lately like bOy have you seen Park Seo Joon and his hAir there? :v

I've been listening to ATEEZ's "Utopia" like there is actually NO song that is NOT a bop from them. Dem all gud songs STAN THEM. They deserve wins and a Billboard ranking i'm not joking they WILL BE the next generation legends MARK MY WORDS. My boy Seonghwa is a big daddy there.