VIII

"gay friend"
___________________________________

"Taehyung, Jimin, what in the world are you guys doing?!"

Taehyung was currently leaned down on the lab table with flushed cheeks with Jimin hovering over him with his lab coat half on.

"Explain," I stared at them.

"Well...," Taehyung replied.

FLASHBACK

"Jimin, help me with those test tubes," Taehyung told the older guy.

"Really? But I have to go, Jin hyung will scold me," he replied.

"Just this once, please~," Taehyung smiled.

"Fine," he groaned as he went over to the table.

"You really need to- WATCH OUT!" Jimin shouted as he shoved Taehyung from the can of toxic waste.

Taehyung and Jimin stumbled on each other and eventually got themselves in that position.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Wait... are you both...?" I asked.

"No, 100% NOT gay, and if I were, he would be last person I would date in this planet," Jimin scoffed.

"And I think he's the one who's gay, not me," he continued.

"Hey! I am a freaking straight person!!" Taehyung yelled.

"Oh really? What kind of straight guy draws hearts all over Park Bogum and John Legend's faces?" Jimin shot back which got Tae's cheeks even redder.

"John Legend and Park Bogum are COMPLETELY acceptable!" Taehyung flapped his hands in the air.

"You know what, me and Jungkook will be going, continue your quarrel until pigs fly," I rolled my eyes and grabbed Jungkook's hand and headed towards the door, slamming it shut.

"Hey! Don't get Khalid into this! He's my idol!"

"Same with John Legend you strawberry shortcake!"

"Then why do you call you so-called idol "HUSBAND?!"

"Bitch its complicated!"

I tried to drag Jungkook out of the stupid scene my friends were making but the sounds only grew louder.

"ITS JOHN LEGEND!"

"OH SORRY I DIDN'T HEAR YOU I THOUGHT YOU SAID JOHN CENA."

"F*CK YOU AND YOUR SMALL EARS."

"MY EARS AIN'T F*CKING SMALL YOU IMMATURE ROBOT-MAKING TWITCH!"

"Just keep walking Jungkook," I told the robot as he stared at me.

"Noona, where are we going?" He asked.

"We're going shopping," I replied as I dragged him to the parking lot.

I shoved him in the passenger seat of Taehyung's car and I hopped in the driver's seat.

I started the engine and we finally drove to the mall a few blocks away from the lab.

After I stopped the car, I helped Jungkook out of there and went inside the mall.

Specifically the men's department.

We went inside the store and I also realised there was a men's sale.

Oof, what a great day to get embarrassed Eunhee.

I dragged Jungkook into the store and saw hundreds of men piling up for 1 dollar sale on underwears.

"We need to search for some jeans," I said to myself as I dragged Jungkook into the only part of the men's area where there wasn't a sale.

Which were pants and jeans.

"Hello ma'am, what may I get for you and your son?" A saleslady asked as she gazed at Jungkook.

Falling for the bot I see?

"Actually, he isn't  my son," I corrected her.

"Ah, so is he your-?" She was about to say but got cut off by Jungkook himself.

"Boyfriend," he said. "I'm noona's boyfriend."

Wait, what?

My cheeks flushed red and I sighed.

This robot.

I decided to just go along with it to avoid any confusions happening.

"Oh," she said. "Well then, what jeans would you like ma'am?" She asked.

"We would like... any," I replied bluntly and she nodded and gestured for us to follow her.

Jungkook  suddenly stopped walkinh which made me avert my eyes towards him.

"What is it Kookie?" I asked the younger one.

"Jeans, I want those," he said and pointed at a pair of black, ripped jeans.

"Well, it doesn't look bad, I think we'll have those miss," I told the saleslady and she nodded.

"Those are definitely your size sir!" She said and handed me a pair of jeans.

After shopping hundreds of clothes for Jungkook, we headed back to the car and went to the lab.

As we went back to the lab, I could still hear Taehyung and Jimin fighting.

"WHAT THE F*CK YOU SAY? YOU HAVE A SMALL DICK?"

"I HAVE A COCK WITH A MIND OF ITS OWN YOU SKINNY MORON!"

"YEAH SURE, A COCKADOODLE DOO BUT WITH A SMALL PENIS!"

"OH YEAH? YOUR DICK MUST BE SMALLER THAN SPONGEBOB'S!"

"Will you guys cut it already?!" I said as when I was about to barge into the door but as I opened it, another hand touched the doorknob first.

I looked at the person and she was tall, skinny, her complexion was more of a duck, her lips were red and her eyeshadow was all over her eyes.

Well mama, I found Big Bird and Elmo's daughter.

"Hello Chaeun," Mr. Kang approached me.

"I see you've met my daughter,"

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Ooh! Its a new appearance!💜

CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP! CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP! CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP!  WIT A SODA ON THE SIDEEE!

STREAN CNS ARMYSSS!!💜💜💜