LXII pt.2

"twists and turns (part 2)"
_________________________________________

Chaeyoung.

Yes, the last person I never knew who would hurt me is there.

Walking towards my father.

"Oh hello Chae, what brings you here? Would you like to tell your sister what yoh did?" My father smirked evilly as he placed a hand on Chaeyoung's shoulder.

"I..... I...

I killed her."

My eyes widened and my tears streamed down as I clenched my jaw and fisted my hands.

Why has my family come to this?

"That was your stepmother, your real mother passed away long ago," dad, aka Eunjae chuckled.

"And you know what Eunhee?" He faced me, and I barely looked up to face his eyes of pure evil.

"Chaeyoung was supposed to be dead," Dad said as he smirked, and Chaeyoung diverted her gaze towards the floor.

"What do you mean.. she's supposed to be dead?" At this point, my heart was getting too heavy and my mind was beginning to hurt from processing all these things.

"Your... sister... was the very first robot project I ever made," he smiled as he stared daggers at me.

Chaeyoung... is... supposed to be dead?!

CHAEYOUNG POV

Flashback

"Mom.... dinner is ready," I called out for my mother, my... so-called mother.

"Ah, thank you Chaeyoung," she replied as she let out a crinkled smile.

I turned my back at her and poured some poison my father gave me and I sighed deeply, as I turned to the front and walked towards mother.

"H-here you go," I spoke as I gave it to her.

She smiled at me, a warm motherly smile as she scooped up the soup from the bowl and placed it in her mouth.

As tears pooled my eyes, I rushed out and dialled my father's phone, tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Dad... I... I did.. it."

END OF FLASHBACK

"And you know Eunhee.... we had to do it because.... Chaeyoung might not live," dad explained.

"Wh-what?"

"After several tries and years of studying about robots, I finally have the ability to make robots that can adapt to human lifestyle and environment," dad said as he glanced at Chaeyoung.

"Chaeyoung was supposed to die of heart disease, and she needed a daily dose of blood transfusion to live. We ran out of blood one day so we had to... do that," dad explained.

"But why dad?! You took mom's life away!!" I yelled.

"Eunhee my daughter, your mother.... has the same name as your so-called mother," dad explained.

"Then what about the golden box?! The box you gave me dad! What about that?! Was everything planned?!" I cried.

"The pictures you've seen there were all true, that picture was your real mother and I, but I had to marry someone else with the same name because I care Eunhee! I care for both my children! And I want a proper mother when the other....," dad trailed off.