LXV

"To the next life, I love you

"To the next life, I love you."

Thank you, potatoes.

_

[Play BTS- Your Eyes Tell]

I enter the small room and I look at the bed that was placed in the middle of the room.

There he was, laid on the hospital bed with an IV attached to him, he was breathing slowly, and my eyes teared up at the sight of him.

I slowly walk towards him, cupping his cheek as he slightly opens his eyes and gives me a warm smile.

He places his hand on mine and he gives me a weak smile as his head still remains attached to the pillow he was laying on.

FLASHBACK

"You have to make your choice, Eunhee," Dr. Oh said as he looked at me with sadness in his eyes.

"What choice?" I responded.

"Jungkook... he may have the parts to become a robot but his human body is failing him Eunhee, he is going to get decayed unless you preserve him, but thats not gonna work if he's gonna live either, you can inject the preserving liquid but it might poison his blood roots," Dr. Oh said.

"And plus, his immune system is struggling too. There might be defects and it might cause conflict to his robotic parts, and he might suffer," he continued.

"Well...," I trailed off.

"His liver, intestines, and other body parts that were untouched are filled with acid and its too old to absorb any nutrients from our human food, which could lead to blood poisoning," he says.

I look down on the floor.

"I know its hard Eunhee, but things can't last forever. Some things need to be free too. Like us humans, we can't stay in this world eternally, people come, and people go. And when they go, you get to grow into a much more better person. People like us need to rest to, and that is to rest peacefully."

"So you choose Eunhee, he's yours."

END OF FLASHBACK

"Hello, Kook," I greet him with a whisper.

"Hello noona," he responds.

"You know I love you, right?" I begin, tears pooling my eyes as his brown eyes were staring into mine.

He nods slowly, and tears stream down my cheeks as I look at him.