IX

"daisy duck"
___________________________________

"Good day Mr. Kang," I bowed at the older man.

"Ms. Park, this is my daughter, Kang Hanhyo, she's an intern here and she'll be getting some lessons from your partner," Mr. Kang continued. "She is the heiress of this company afterall."

He looked behind me to see a clueless Jungkook who was carrying his shopping bags.

Mr. Haneul Kang, he's the big boss or the CEO of Kangsung, a company that specializes in electronics amd robotics. It is one of the most popular companies in Seoul.

"Yes, Mr. Kang, Taehyung will be delighted to have her," I forced a smile as I coughed out the delighted word.

I still remembered what happened between Taehyung and Hanhyo back in high school, it was clear and fresh, and Mr. Kang never knew about it.

"Hanhyo, listen to them, you may go to my office after you're done," he smiled at his daughter, totally ignoring Jungkook's presence as if he was a human.

"Okay daddy~ bye!" She sang and hugged her father before they seperated.

As Mr. Kang went away, I twisted the doorknob and entered the lab, followed by Hanhyo.

"You're?" She asked me as her tall figure towered me with her heels.

"Park Eunhee, you're Hanhyo?" I smiled at her.

"Eunhee, I still remember you! Still haven't changed a bit," she snickered.

I did lose some weight though.

"How were you? Haven't seen you since you graduated," I ignored her question and asked again.

"Oh its nothing, daddy sent me to Australia for college," she said.

I nodded with a line plastered on my lips when Taehyung bursted in.

Wrong timing, Tae.

"Chubs! Did you get-," he said but he was cut off by his words when he saw the tall woman beside me.

"Who's she?" Tae asked dumbly.

Sometimes, I wanna smack that damn big head of yours.

"Hanhyo, that's Tae-," I said but was cut off.

"Kang Hanhyo! What brings you here? How 'bout you take off your shoes so no dust would get in the lab?" He said sarcastically.

"Tae!"

"Taehyungie darling, I really missed you, you didn't have to tell me off like that," she replied with a purrish tone.

Yup, and its up.

Hanhyo had a huge crush on Taehyung when we were in high school, and she's crazy for him. Taehyung didn't like her though. Once, she tried to kiss him at prom but got rejected instead.

"If you're here for a quick f*ck, get it somewhere else," he said, pissed off.

"But Tae, she's gonna be your student," I quietly said.

"Student? Sorry, I don't teach sex education," he replied as his ears were getting pink.

"The orders are from Mr. Kang!" I replied.

"Orders or not, I'm not teaching! Get lessons from Big Bird, he might teach you how to twerk," he glared at Hanhyo who was completely unaffected.

"Tae-," I said but got cut off again.

"Noona, what's going on?" Jungkook whispered from behind.

"Jungkook, be quiet, we'll talk later," I replied.

"F*ck it! I'm outta here! She's giving me the creeps!" He said as he stormed out of the lab and slammed the door.

"Wait! Tae!" I said as I chased after him.

"Jungkook stay here with Hanhyo, I'll go get Taehyung and talk to him," I told Jungkook and glanced at Hanhyo before leaving the room and going to his room.

I knocked on it before opening it with the code he gave me.

"Tae? Are you here?" I asked and looked around.

"Go away," he said in monotone.

"Tae, talk to me," I replied as I looked for him everywhere in the living room.

I entered the bedroom to see a huge lump on the bed, wrapped around in a burrito blanket. His room was plastered with posters of Park Bogum and John Legend.

"Taehyung?" I called again and sat on his bed.

"What?" He grumbled.

"Taehyung, talk to me, if you're not comfortable with Hanhyo, I can talk to Mr. Kang," I said softly.

He slowly faced me and his expression became soft.

"Mr. Kang will never understand! He'll never know about my bad past with Hanhyo, I'm afraid that she'll be crazy for me even more!" He said.

"Tae, we can handle this together, I promise," I smiled at him.

"Thanks Eunhee, but-," he was about to reply until a loud screech was heard.

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!

We both jolted up to the familiar voice.

-----

(UNEDITED)

A/N:

CREATION IS UPDATED AFTER 1000000 YEARS! I'LL BE GOING ON VACATION AGAIN ON FRIDAY SO I'LL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE!