XII

EUNHEE POV

"Jungkook, its time for bed," I said as I looked at the robot next to me who's so immersed in watching Pororo.

"5 minutes," he replied shortly, not taking his eyes off the television.

"Jungkook, you'll get a short circuit blackout if you don't sleep any later than 10 in the evening," I said as I bent over to get the remote.

But as I reached over to get the remote, I felt someone palming my ass and it wasn't just a dog or a cat or a mouse.

They were human hands.

"What the f-," I almost cursed when I stood straight, looking at Jungkook who had his innocent eyes all this time.

"Jungkook," I groaned.

I got a pillow from the couch and smacked him in the face with it.

"You. Do. Not. Touch. Girls. Like. That," I paused with every hit in the face and he was still sitting straight.

"But noona, I thought it was a stress ball," he replied, innocence still painted in his eyes.

"Jeon Jungkook, since when have I taught you to use girl's butts as stress balls?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"My information tells me that I should do it to get the attention of the girl I like," he explains.

Wait what?

The girl he likes?

"I wonder how you coped up with girls in your past life," I scoffed.

"Maybe, but I remembered everyone fell in love with me, especially you, Chaehee," he said.

Chaehee?

"Who's Chaehee?" I ask.

"Aren't you Chaehee, noona?" He asks, mischief in his eyes as he licks his bottom lip.

"For your information, I'm Eunhee, not Chaehee,

"You look like a Chaehee to me, just like how you look at me, I look like a Jungkook to you," he says, grinning.

Since when was this piece of tin being so smart?

"Listen Jungkook, go to bed and we'll talk about this tomorrow, be a good boy," I said sternly.

Now he's standing up straight and towering me with his body, he lowers himself down to my eye level with that unfamiliar smirk in his eyes.

That smirk that indicates he's not gonna do it.

"I'm a naughty boy, so you can just bring me to bed and rock me to sleep, you can do that, right noona?" He whispers, his doe eyes glistening with spark and passion.

I can't deny this man, or half-robot or whatever can get any lady to fall into his arms. His permed dark hair and brown luscious eyes were those of a deer, full of mystery and adventure. In my opinion, I'm thinking Jungkook must have been a body that lived in the 1980's.

"You can do that, right Eunhee?" He asks, acting all seductive.

"Honorifics," I said as I looked into his eyes in a solid manner.

"Right, noona. So bring me to bed, I'm not gonna bite," he cooes.

"Who taught you this?" I asked.

"It may be either the data Taetae hyung typed in me or its just my human brain," he said deeply.

"Okay, go to bed, its almost 10," I said as I pushed him off infront of me and guided him to the living room.

"Isn't this your room, noona?" Jungkook asks as he looks around.

"This is my room, I have a guest room but its locked and the key is with Kim Fricking Taehyung," I said, making sure Taehyung doesn't hear me.

"When are you gonna sleep, noona?" He asks, acting like a baby and wrapping himself in the duvet.

"I have to get to Taehyung first, goodnight Jungkookie," I said, nearing his face and planting a kiss on the nest of his head.

I walk to the door and see Jungkook fast asleep, looking like a baby bunny who just hibernated in its rabbit hole.

I walk out of the room and...

"Oh Jimin!"

"I'm trying my best so hold it!"

"I-I can't do it anymore! It hurts!"

"Just a little more!"

I walked to Taehyung's connected room and opened it, thanking God that it was unlocked.

"What are you- oh my-"

------
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Continue reading this if you want more Vmin beef ;)

OMG HAVE YOU LISTENED TO 'FRIENDS' BY VMIN LIKE OMG SOULMATES FOR LIFE I'M SOBBING 😭😭😭