XIII

"bro code"
___________________________________

"What are you, oh my--"

I looked ahead to see Taehyung and Jimin on the couch, Jimin was putting some white ointment on Taehyung's arm.

"Whats with the ointment?" I asked.

"Oh, Taehyung got sexually harrassed by Hanhyo when he met her at the hallway, I found him and carried him all the way here," Jimin said.

"More like dragged me all the way here, your noodle arms can't handle a fat bitch like me," Taehyung scoffed.

"If it wouldn't be for me you would've been crying in my arms saying that Hanhyo forced you into her," Jimin rolled his eyes as he continued to add ointment into the wound Taehyung got.

"Where did Taehyung get that?" I asked.

"Hanhyo's nails got into him and it left a terrible wound," Jimin tsked, playing around with the bandage.

"I'll leave you two to that, I have to go and check Jungkook out at my room," I say as I go towards the door to my apartment.

"Eunhee! Remember what I told you!" Taehyung hollered and my cheeks turned red as a tomato.

Yes Taehyung, we know that Jungkook is a horny robot that will do things once you're asleep.

I walk to my room and and look over to my bedroom, to see a huge lump at the left side of my bed AKA my spot.

I sighed and took out a fluffy blanket and a pillow and started making my way to the living room, where the couch was located.

Atleast, I have somewhere to sleep.

I sit down at the couch and felt something right under me, like a certain hard object.

I tuck my hand under the couch and catch a glimpse of the brown book dad had.

"Oh, I forgot about you," I mumbled, looking at it intently.

I flipped the pages of the journal and it got me to the second entry my dad wrote.

January 4, 1990

I have the robot parts and everything, even a mechanical heart for it. But I wouldn't believe that robots would exist here, not at this time as Song tells me. He says that I'm out of my mind. Well, I may be the first inventor of the robots in Korea, and yes, I will achieve that dream by 2000.

I sigh and close the notebook, putting it under the couch once again.

If only I were alone...

I plop down the blanket and pillow when a something wrapped itself on my wrist.

Or someone

I looked over to see Jungkook, his eyes half-open, and he was like a baby, yawning and showing that cute pout.

"Noona, can you sleep beside me?" He asks with sleepiness laced in his voice.

"B-but Jungkook," I stutter, feeling uneasy.

"This once noona, please?" He replies, his voice getting tinier by the second.

I look over at him once again to see his puppy eyes, wide and round and he's begging. Like a puppy waiting for its treat.

"Fine," I groan out as I leave my couch and pillow.

Well, atleast he's offering YOUR bed. Atleast you can sleep well at these times.

Jungkook leads me to my room and I lie down at the right side of my bed, I don't really mind but atleast its my bed.

"This pillow smells just like you noona," he says, sinking his face deeper into it. "I like it."

Okay, weird.

"Goodnight Jungkookie," I say, kissing his forehead goodnight.

"Noona," he says, his voice sounding hoarse and intimidating.

"Hmm?"

"I'm not a baby anymore," he says.

"But you're younger," I blurt out.

"I may be, but I'm an adult noona, I'm far more better than a baby," he says.

"Oh Jungkook, just go to sleep," I say, closing my eyes and trying to drift off to sleep.

I felt movement coming from the side of the bed, but who knows? Maybe he's just tossing and turning.

I felt a heavy weight over me and I open my eyes and my eyeballs almost popped out of my sockets.

Jungkook was on top of me and he was hovering over me, his two muscular arms trapping me like I'm prey to him.

"J-Jungkook?" His name falls from my lips.

"Since you don't believe I'm an adult now,

I'll prove it noona."

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Horny robot kook: ACTIVATED.