V

"the guy"
___________________________________

Its been a month ever since me and Taehyung have been working on the parts needed for the robot.

"Okay, since that everything is finally in their place, we can bring out the bot now, or should I say, human," Taehyung said as he gave me a key.

"Seriously Tae? I know you have been in that room before," I snarled at him.

Lately these days, I've been losing sleep because of all the programming and jobs that we have to do. So I've been getting cranky lately. And coffee is  definitely not helping.

Being a scientist is making me bald 10 years earlier.

"Well Squidward, there's only one human in the room so that wouldn't be hard to just put him in that hospital bed and bring him here so stop being a lazy butt," Taehyung replied as he sat on his chair sipping his tea.

"Fine, fine, but you're not entering my room for a week," I said as I snatched the key.

"How about I'll treat you for a meal?" He asked.

"Deal," I replied as I turned my back and headed towards the room.

I inserted the key on the lock and turned the doorknob slowly.

As I opened it, I saw a figure of a man.

He was placed in a large capsule with preserved liquid so his body wouldn't combust.

"Oh, hey there," I smiled at him.

Damn it, you're so weird Eunhee. Talking to a preserved corpse.

I walked to the controller and started to press a few buttons to drain the liquid.

As it was drained, goosebumps started showing on my skin causing me to shiver.

What if... he'll just wake up immediately? No way, a corpse can never do that.

"Whats taking you so long? Are you still poking him with a stick there?" Taehyung asked from outside.

"Shut it Kim, I just got here," I replied as I pressed another button where the guy was being lowered down to a bed.

I quickly went to the bed to examine his face.

He has a small scar on his cheek, how cute.

I placed my hands on the handles and started pushing the guy outside where an impatient Taehyung was waiting.

"What took you so long?" Taehyung whined.

"It took me like 10 minutes you idiot," I replied as I placed the bed near the tools.

"Anyway, here are your gloves and surgery clothes, we'll have to open this guy's chest so he could function," Taehyung said as he put on his surgical gloves.

After I put on the surgery clothes, I walked to the bed beside Taehyung who was caressing the corpse's face.

"This corpse has been with us for more than 5 years, and he still looks as healthy as he came here," he said as he took out a marker and started drawing broken lines on his stomach.

Why does this remind me of Frankenstein for some reason?

"Do we need lightning to make him alive?" I asked.

And thats where I dumbed up.

"No, you little kid, it needs a program and hardrive," Taehyung replied as he smacked the back of my head.

We soon got to work and it was kind of bloody and messy. We had to take out its heart and replace it with a programming system, his respiratory system was also replaced with a few electric parts. But some parts of the body were left untouched.

"Okay, the surgery lasted for 14 hours and its currently past 1 in the morning," Taehyung announced as I finished the last stitches of its body.

"Tae he looks like a Frankenstein, except that he's not green," I told him.

"Aish, you and your childish mind," he replied as he removed his bloody gloves.

"I'll go get the computer now," I told him as I headed for the computer where the programming system is.

"I feel so happy right now that we've completed the robot! All we have to do is test him for the next 4 months before we show him to Dr. Kang!" Taehyung said happily as he skipped through the lab.

"And the blueprints you made were also a big help Chubs!" He said as he looked at the newly invented robot.

"By the way, whats his name?" Taehyung asked.

He just won't shut his mouth.

I thought for awhile until a name popped up that would suit him perfectly.

"Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook."

---
(UNEDITED)

Told ya I would update a lil more often;)

THANK YOUUUUU FORRRR THE READSSSSS AND THHEEEE VOTESSSSSS PURPLE YAAAA POTATOESSS💜💜💜💜💕💜💕💜💜💜

And here are the covers for Creation made by the wonderful potatoes!! Purple ya

chubslovesbts

And

bangtanarmyxx!