XVI

"once-a-horny-always-a-horny"
___________________________________

"Wait what--," Taehyung said as he stared at the piece of tin beside him, sitting down.

Jungkook was there, his eyes blinking as he stared at me.

"Did you turn him on?" I asked him and he just shook his head.

"I-I didn't... you're supposed to activate him before he speaks like that...," Taehyung trailed off, scatching the back of his neck.

"Then why is he awake?" I asked him, narrowing my eyes.

"Something seems to be wrong... he must be going haywire or something. I programmed him to not to move an inch unless he's in horny mode--," Taehyung said and my eyes widened at his last statement.

"HORNY MODE?! Jungkook is not a fricking sex bot Taehyung! Why would you put horny mode?!" I literally screamed like a rooster at  2 in the morning.

"Don't you dare scream this late at night! People might say I'm raping you in the lab! Horny mode was something I programmed because I detected sperms in Jungkook's dick! Happy now?" He whisper-screamed and my mouth was left hanging.

"Sperms? Isn't he a robot?" I replied and he groaned.

"He's half human dummy! We activated his brain and his nervous system is in contact with all his internal organs including his reproductive system, of course he'd produce sperms!" Taehyung replied.

"You... you just made me room with a pervert!" I argued.

"If he roomed with me, he would've been gay in less than 24 hours. No homo for the robo please," he said sassily with a hand on his hip.

"So does this mean he's in horny mode?! Why would you program him to wake up by himself in that situation!" I say and he purses his lips.

"Actually, if you don't turn him on sexually then I guess he'll be as normal as a mere child, but I suggest you monitor him, don't want him humping you around," he says and I swat his arm.

"I made him do that because if he doesn't wake up during horny mode he'd literally blow up and poof! No more Jungkook! You don't want that do you?" He asked and my mouth was hanging.

"You wouldn't!" I grumbled at him.

"Just don't get too attached, the boy may be a half human, but we're still submitting him to Mr. Kang in a few months," he said and I felt my heart sink.

"Fine, come on Jungkook, wait... why is his dick still hard?" I told Tae and he raised a brow.

"What do you think human men do when they have a boner?" He said in a 'duh' tone.

"You want me to let him jack off? Sorry Tae but let him do it in your room!" I pushed him off.

"Jungkook seems to be much more comfortable in your room thank you very much, he seems more whipped for his noona than his hyung," he narrowed his eyes at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Fine, but you keep your guard up, its one in the morning and I'm still in my pajamas," I groan and I pull Jungkook to stand up.

"Noo--," he tries to say but I stop him.

"Keep that in your pants," I cut him off as I drag him to my room with Taehyung following behind.

I shoved him in the living room and Taehyung flopped himself on the couch, curling up in his pajamas.

"Don't you dare fall asleep," I threaten him and he responds with a yawn.

"Aw come on, I did everything, lemme sleep," he said groggily.

"I'm not even surprised you're so tired. You must've been making out with Jimin," I smirk.

"I said no! I'm not even gay and I don't like him so... yeah!" He rapped out and laid back down on the couch.

I sighed deeply and dragged Jungkook to the bathroom plopping him down on the toilet seat.

I gazed at his eyes and it was filled with passion and lust, and it was hooded and he licked his lip in the process.

"Noona," he said deeply and I furrowed my brows.

Why am I getting turned on?

Snap out of it Eunhee! He's a robot!

"Okay, so how do men handle this?" I ask myself as I look at him.

"Its been long since I haven't--," he said but I cupped his mouth.

"You don't need to say that," I said quickly and blushed.

"This is how you do it noona," he said and he stared at my eyes, the same eyes filled with passion and lust.

"Strip, kneel, suck."

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Okay, idk what i'm writing anymore lmao