XIV

"noona blues"
___________________________________

"K-Kook stop it..."

"What noona? I thought you liked it..."

"No, Kook, ah-"

"Shhh, quiet noona."

"And how does this prove you're a big boy now?" I ask as he slides his hands on my back, pressing it slightly.

"Well, Taetae hyung programmed me that to enhance a girl's interest towards me, I should make her relaxed and happy, a massage would definitely help you, noona," Jungkook simply said as he pressed my back.

I swear I will kill Taehyung and chop his dick into pieces.

It wasn't ten seconds ago I was still lying down looking at the ceiling when suddenly Jungkook flipped me on my stomach and literally sat on my thighs.

"Jungkook, let me sleep," I practically groaned and he tsked at me.

"Fine, but am I a big boy now noona? Am I?" He asked, his eyes flickering like lights.

"Yes Kook, you're a big boy," I said, cringing at my own words as he got off from me.

"N-noona," he gasped and I looked at him.

"Yes, Kookie?" I replied.

"W-why is my body shaking?" He asked and my eyes widened, I turned my head to look at Jungkook's eyes fluttering shut and his whole body was shaking.

I looked at the clock.

10:10 PM

Shit.

"Oh no! You're getting a short circuit blackout!" I said and ran to him.

I have to turn his system off, but how?

Its literally inside his mouth.

I ran to the kitchen and rummaged in the drawers, taking out a pair of chopsticks before running back to the bedroom.

Jungkook was literally vibrating on the bed as I laid him down and opened his mouth.

I broke the chopsticks into two and took the other stick on under his tongue, rolling it as I found the red button under it.

I took the other stick and pressed the button, making his system shut off.

"System is now shutting down." A voice said and Jungkook stopped moving.

"Shit, I need to get Taehyung," I said and stood up from bed, running towards Taehyung's room.

I knocked on it before opening it and my jaw was literally hanging.

The television was on and the lights were off. So the light was basically from the television only.

"Taehyung? Taehyung!" I whisper-screamed but no one answered.

"Taehyung, I fricking-"

AAKKKKKAKKK

My eyes widened and I immediately diverted my gaze to a huge lump on the couch.

I walked towards the couch and stared at the huge lump, I grabbed the blanket and ripped the blanket off.

What the heck?!

Taehyung was asleep. But he wasn't alone. Jimin has his leg on his waist and Taehyung was hugging Jimin's body as they both slept soundly.

AHHAkkkKak

I stared at Jimin, he was opening his mouth and he was snoring like a turbo vacuum.

I shook Taehyung awake, still not forgetting the reason why I came here in the first place.

"H-huh?" Taehyung jostled awake, he was in his polka dot pajamas that he loves to wear.

He sat up and rubbed his eyes, he stared at me before diverting his gaze towards the sleeping man beside him.

His eyes widened and he suddenly lifted his arm to smack Jimin on the shoulder.

"Not the camels!" Jimin literally screamed as he woke up from his slumber, he looked at Taehyung who was glaring at him and scooted away from him as if he was a ghost.

"Oh f*ck were we sleeping together?" Jimin screamed and looked at me.

I pressed my lips into a straight line and nodded honestly, looking at Jimin.

He ran a hand to his face and groaned.

"Don't get the wrong idea, and do NOT say we are gay, we were gonna watch "Crash Landing On You" but we fell asleep as soon as we got halfway through the drama," Jimin ranted.

"Really? I thought you wanted to cuddle," Taehyung yawned and Jimin shot him a glare.

"I was going to say if you're both gay... or is Tae gay..," I said and looked over at Tae.

"I'm not gay," Jimin said.

"Me neither," Tae shrugged and pursed his lips.

"That's not important right now! Tae come with me right this instant!" I said and grabbed Taehyung, dragging him to the door.

"What is it? Its 10:30 PM, why would you call me this late? Unless... you wanna bang?" Taehyung said and playfully wriggled his brows.

"Ew, no! You're the last person I want to bang in this earth!" I replied and turned the doorknob.

"Then what?"

"You need to help Jungkook."

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Okay, so its been like 10000 years since I've updated but don't worry I'll finish my other book and I'll focus here :)

Thank y'all for being patient I purple y'all!💜💜💜