LI

"friendships"
_________________________________________

I arrived at Seoul at 12AM. I called Taehyung on the way but he didn't pick up.

"The number you dialled is unavailable at the moment, please try your call later."

And he said he'd pick me up. Tch.

I looked around and his car was nowhere in sight. So I decided to open my phone again to contact Jimin.

After the fourth ring, I heard a shuffling sound and a hoarse resonating through my ear.

"Hello?" A voice said and I exhaled deeply, relieved that Jimin didn't ignore my calls unlike Taehyung.

"Jimin, I think Taehyung ditched me, can you come to the station with your car?" I ask him.

"I-I'll be there," he responded, his voice unusually rough and scrawny.

He hung up first and I sighed as I turned my phone off and shoved it inside my bag before gazing up the night sky.

So many things have happened in these 3 days...

I didn't even get to mourn for my mother's death properly.

And... I don't understand... its all difficult for me to take in...

TAEHYUNG POV

2 hours ago...

I wiped my tears as I stared at the mirror, trying my best to calm my puffy eyes.

Brrrriiinnng brrrriiiinnnggg

I shove my hand down my pocket and take out my phone, checking the caller ID as I wipe the tear stains on my cheeks.

Chubs

Accept | Decline

I stare at it for a few seconds before shutting my eyes closed.

I'm sorry.

I can't let my bestfriend see me at this state. And I don't want Jimin getting hurt either. She might turn into a lion and grab Jimin's dick and cut it in half.

I decided to ignore her call because I couldn't even stand a second without breaking down infront of her. Because I'm scared... and confused.

I let the phone ring for a few times and I slipped it inside my pocket again as it stopped ringing. I turned my heel and my fingers reached for the doorknob.

As I turned to doorknob to open the door, my eyes met a figure, his side profile visible as pair of carkeys hung in his hand.

Eunhee must've called him.

He silently exited my room and I sighed before turning my heel and walking to the direction to where Eunhee's room was to tuck Jungkook in bed.

As I turned the doorknob and entered the room, Jungkook was sitting on the couch, his hand clutched to a towel as he ruffled his wet hair.

"Hey Jungkook," I forced as a smile as I looked at the latter who's smile was tugged into a bunny smile.

"Hi hyung," he replied, gazing into my face and I try to take away the sadness and brokeness in my heart as I look at Jungkook.

"Come, its time for bed, do you want me to blowdry your hair?" I asked him as I sat beside him on the couch.

"Sure hyung!" He beamed and I gave him a small smile before we both stood up from the couch, enetering Eunhee's room and taking him to the bathroom.

He sat on the small stool infront of the mirror and I took the blowdryer out before turning it on and drying his hair.

Suddenly, something came up in my mind.

Sh-should I?

EUNHEE POV

I rubbed my hands to warm myself from the freezing temperature outside the airport, it was currently almost 1 in the morning and I was definitely gonna turn into a snowman if I keep waiting. I was sitting on the waiting area as I waited for a familiar car to come.

Then, a grey car came into my vision and I sighed in relief as I slowly stood up and took my luggage, slowly starting to roll it towards the car.

A figure came out from behind the car and he took the luggage before placing at the back part of the car.

"Hey, sorry I was late," he said softly before turning his back, walking towards the driver's seat.

I nodded before taking my seat at the passenger's. He started the engine and turned on the heater before moving out of the pick-up area.

There was a thick and awkward atmosphere in the car. I slowly turnes my head to Jimin and he was looking straight to the road.

I noticed his eyes were red and puffy, and his eyes were glued to the road.

As we reached the entrance of the building, Jimin drove  in the  parking lot and found a good spot to place his car in.

After he parked the car, I placed my hand on the handle of the door, ready to open it.

Until I found out it was locked.

Suddenly, Jimin placed his forehead on the steering wheel, silent seconds passing as he exhaled deeply before he grabbed my hand swiftly.

He raised his head and he turned to me, his eyes half-lidded as he gazed at me.

"Eunhee.....

....can you do me a favor?"

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote or I'm feeding you to the lions

So... I'm just eating fries while writing is lol im a cannibal