XXVIII

"news"
___________________________________

"Hi! Its a pleasure to meet you," this Seokjin guy smiled as he looked at me and Jungkook, a smile plastered on his plump lips.

"Hello," I say and bow as I nudge Jungkook, who I think was still processing the new person infront of him.

His eyes flickered yellow as he stared at Seokjin, who was staring back at him.

"Hyung, this is Jungkook! The newest project Taehyung and Eunhee made," Jimin explained as he gestured to Jungkook.

After the last incident with Jimin, Jungkook learned how to process information on new people before jumping on them and calling them an intruder.

"Hello, Seokjin hyung," Jungkook greeted as he did a small bow towards the elder.

"I've heard of you guys alot! I'm one of Taehyung's college friends, Jimin is my work partner, I bet he told you about me," Jin said as he looked at me.

Damn, he looks like a damn meal.

Eunhee, what the heck are you thinking?!

"Ah yes, we heard of you from Jimin," I smiled and Seokjin smiled back as he looked at the two boys.

"Well, I better get going now, I'm on my way to pickup the takeout," Seokjin said as he nodded at me, then at Jungkook and the two boys.

"Alright, I'll see you hyung!" Jimin said as he waved his hand towards him and Seokjin smiled cheekily before walking towards the doors from where we were.

"Come on guys, get some sleep, its been a long night," I told them and they both nodded before we walked to the elevator.

As the elevator doors opened, we said our goodbyes to each other and headed towards our respective rooms.

-

That night, I was on the laptop, sitting on the couch when a something wrap itself around my neck.

"Noona," a small voice said and I diverted my gaze to my behind to meet a pair of doe eyes.

His muscular arms were around my neck and he gazed at me with innocence in his eyes.

Yesterday, he was horny... is this the same boy who jacked off in my bathroom?

"Yes, Kook?" I replied and he pouted before opening his mouth.

"Are you being honest with me? Are you mad at me?" Jungkook asked in a small voice, and my heart melted seeing him like that.

"No Jungkook, the important thing here is that you're safe," I spoke as I placed my hand on his that was resting on the crook of my neck.

"Noona, I have a question," he asked me.

"What is it?"

"Why did you let me live again?" He asked and I felt my body stiffened.

Because of a project?

I can't let Jungkook know we're just using him for a project, he'll be hurt and heartbroken and even though robots don't have emotions, he's a half human.

"I guess, we needed a companion," I softly smiled at the robot as his eyes crinkled and his lips tugged into a bunny smile.

It really is true though, you made my job even more tiring but unexpected.

"Shouldn't you go to bed? Here, I'll tuck you in," I smile as I put down the laptop and I lifted myself up from the couch, standing straight as I made my way towards the bedroom with Jungkook trailing behind me.

I opened the bedroom door and gestured my hand for Jungkook to come in first. He laid on the bed which is still my spot and I walked towards him, fixing the covers on him neatly before planting a small kiss on his forehead.

His cheeks flushed red and he held my hand with a small smile before I pressed a small button behind his neck to finally get him into sleeping mode.

"Good night Jungkook," I said as his eyes were starting to close halfway.

"Good night, noona," he replied and his eyes closed as his system started to temporarily stop.

I smiled at his sleeping face before getting off the bed and  started to make my way to the living room.

As I sat down on the couch, I pulled out the brown journal that I hid in the folds of my couch.

I started to scan the pages of the book, my eyes capturing each writing when my phone started to ring.

BUZZZZZ BRRINNG!

I took my phone which was beside my laptop, I took my phone and opened it before looking at the text someone sent me.

Chaeyoung

Sis, I'm calling you tomorrow morning for something important.

I looked at the text with a huge question mark on my face.

Why is that?

I'll just have to tell you
tomorrow, I know
you're busy at the moment,
I don't want to bother you and
its literally late at night.

Alright, take care there.

I closed my phone and sighed before reading one of the entries from my father's journal.

March 10, 1991

This isn't related to robotic parts but I need to vent this out, but my mother once told me that I have to pick someone who I truly love. Am I really ready to settle down and start a family?

I read at the entry twice and my heart softened as a smile formed on my face.

Dad, if only you saw your daughter today, I'm proud you chose mom.

Then, my phone suddenly dinged again and I took it before reading the text and I grit my teeth after reading it twice.

KIM. TAE. BITCH.

-----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

1 vote 1 yeehaw = 1 prayer for Taebitch

Giving my sincerest apologies to Tae for making him suffer in this fic 10000x lol

I like writing at night, its really soothing and calming idk why