Special Chapter: ShitBitch

1 YEAR LATER

"I can't believe you're getting married!" I exclaim as I still tried to process what was happening.

"You seen it, now believe it," he smiles as he shows me his diamond-studded ring.

"But you're getting married.. today!" I scream.

"My fault you're an old grandma?" Taehyung shot back whilst the stylist was blowdrying his hair.

"Well, I-I'm still not ready!" I retorted.

"Ready? You're like... 25 now! Get a man and get laid!" Taehyung sassed as he stood up, and the stylist took out his white tuxedo jacket.

It was a studded white one, pearls and engraved roses on the fabric, Eunhee wondered if this was Queen Elizabeth's wedding or something.

"I'm... not ready, Tae. I still miss him," I say as I look down on the floor. Looking at the white heels I was wearing.

I was the maid-of-honor, and I wore a simple white long gown paired with white heels and a pearl necklace, and my hair was styled into a curly bun with flowers on them.

I heard Taehyung sigh deeply, sadness in his eyes as he grabs my shoulders, garnering my attention to direct my gaze at him.

"Listen chubs, my sweet baby bestfriend, I miss him too. And its been a year now, move on. He's happy now, and maybe you'll meet again as life goes by," Taehyung says as he shoots me a warm smile.

"Thanks Tae, but can we keep this relationship status thingy a bit more private? It feels a bit critical in my side," I say as he engulfs me in warm hug.

I bury my face in the crook of his neck as his hand starts to make circles on my back.

"What about that guy, what's his name again? Charcoal?" Taehyung says.

"You mean, Chanyeol? No, he's a friend. Only a friend," I say and Taehyung nods before patting my back.

"I hope Jungkook's up there, watching you closely, he wants you to be happy, remember that, and he know whats best for you," he says as he straightens his bowtie.

Then, a knock startles both of us, followed by a click of the door.

"Mr. Kim, its time to head to the church, its time to head to the ballroom," the planner said and she closed the door.

Ah yes, Jimin and Tae got a ballroom wedding. A really typical royal's wedding I always wondered how they could afford such an expensive royal ballroom. Actually, they rented the whole venue.

"Who are the people you also invited?" I asked him.

"Our families, and I wanted Jin hyung to come too, even thought he's in jail. I asked permission from the detention center and they said they'll escort him," he explained.

"You're a great guy, Jimin is lucky he has a forgiving husband like you," I smiled.

"Even though it won't be the same, I just want him to be here, he was close to me, afterall," Taehyung said as he walked to the door.

"Come on, lets go to the ballroom now, its 6:30 and it will start at 7 in the evening," Tae said and he gestured me outside.

We went inside the limosine. Yes, a damn limo Jimin rented, because he said Taehyung needed to be his prince. So we both got driven to the venue.

As we arrived at the venue, I brushed his tuxedo neatly, before fixing his bowtie.

"I'm so happy my bestie's getting married," I say as tears started pooling my eyes.