Chap.4

As my brain woke up recalling every recent event, I slowly flattered my eyes open, feeling in quite a lot of pain, I looked around confused on my surroundings, why was I at school? I clearly remembered being in a forest, imprisoned by plants and a...

As my brain woke up recalling every recent event, I slowly flattered my eyes open, feeling in quite a lot of pain, I looked around confused on my surroundings, why was I at school? I clearly remembered being in a forest, imprisoned by plants and about to die.

I sat up on the floor of the dance classroom, massaging my throbbing head as I tried to remember if in some way I had escaped but I didn't remember anything. I would have liked to think it was just a nightmare, but the scratches, cuts and bruises I had were enough of a proof that it really happened.

«OH MY GOD! LISA!» called me Miss. CL, her name was actually Lee Chae-rin, but she wanted us to call her CL, she was our singing and dancing teacher.

I turned around and looked at her, my head spinning slightly, but I saw her ran towards me and crouch by my side «What happened to you? Are you okay?» her face was a mix of concern and shock, was I really that bad looking?

I glanced in the mirrors in front of me taking in my imagine; ripped clothes, dry blood and some still coming out, hair messed up with leaves in it and bloodshot eyes.

I sighed and looked back at her «Yeah, yeah I'm okay. Khm, could you help me stand up, please?» she nodded and helped me to stand up, I wobbled a little and fell in Miss. CL arms but I quickly pushed away and asked her holding onto her arms for support «What time is it?»
She said «7:55. Lalisa, what are you doing here at this hour and what happened to you?»
I bit my lower lip «You wouldn't believe me. And it doesn't matter, I'm fine. No need to worry. Khm, I think I'll head back home and skip for today if it's not a problem.» I asked since I had her the first two hours anyway
«Sure. It's completely fine. Want me to take you home?»
I shook my head «Oh no, if you're here this early you must have stuff to do.»
She smiled still evidently concerned «I just like to be early and check that everything is fine. Let me take you home Manoban. And take care of you too.»

I bit my lip, I didn't want anyone to see how I was living, but I mean I could have acted like I didn't have any problem. And knowing Miss. CL stubbornness, I sighed and nodded. If she would have asked me about my parents I would have said the truth about my dad but I would have lied about my mom saying she was working.

---

I closed the door of my humble home and told my teacher «The medical kit is in the bathroom, I'll go take it. Please make yourself at home.»
I slowly limped towards the bathroom of the ground floor and turned on the light, I sighed and looked in the mirror, I was a damn mess and something on my neck caught my eyes, two small bleeding dots where the vampire started to sank her fangs, I touched it and whimpered at the pain.

How will I explain this to people and to Miss. CL? I don't know...

I crouched to take the kit under the sink and when I stood up, I let out a scream of terror, there was a sentence written in blood on my mirror...