💕Chap.20💥

I was helping Lady Jisoo with her make-up since she had a meeting to attend, she also made me change and wear make-up saying that I needed to be pretty since I was the slave of someone as high class as her

I was helping Lady Jisoo with her make-up since she had a meeting to attend, she also made me change and wear make-up saying that I needed to be pretty since I was the slave of someone as high class as her. I didn't like being called a slave and being one.

But one thing I was planning while being the good slave she wanted me to be, to bring some love and joy in her life, cause that's something I was sure she needed. And also find a way to kill her.

«Aaaand it's done. Whatcha think?» I asked making her look at the mirror
«Mmmh» she said while looking at my job «I like it. You're good at this slave.»
«Lisa.» I corrected «Not slave.»
She smirked and stood up «But you are my slave.»
I took a step back crossing my arms «Not something to be proud of.»
She stepped forward and I stepped backwards, this went on until I've hit the cold wall and she slammed her hands on both sides of my head making me jump «I really don't get how you can still disrespect me. This past few weeks you've been a really good girl, yet now you aren't. Do you need a refreshment on what happens if you upset me in any kind of way?»
I gasped and shook my head looking down «N-No...»

Damn it! I don't wanna be this weak! But I am, am I right? Ugh...

She smirked «Good, let's go now.»
She moved away and I nodded following her towards her office to grab some stuff she needed, that she of course, gave to me since I was her slave after all.

I sighed and she glanced at me smirking «Hope you have some tissues with you cause I might get thirsty while we're out. And we don't want this beautiful dress here» she passed her hand over my shoulder down to my breast and ending on my belly «to get dirty with blood am I right?» my body shivered in a good way as my breath slowly picked up.

What the fuck Lisa!? Don't be a horny hoe! You shouldn't like her touch!

She smirked «Horny hoe, uh? Is that what you call that when you want me?»
My eyes widened completely forgetting that she could read my thoughts and that from awhile I wasn't able to keep her out «I-I don't want you. At all.»
She smirked and moved one hand under my mid thigh skirt, making me gasp and quickly grab her wrist wanting to stop her, I should have known that it was useless since she's stronger, so I moved both hands on her shoulders wanting to push her away, but she moved to one side my panties, starting to tease my entrance, making me bit my lip as I slightly bent forward, she moved near my ear and bit it making me let out a short moan as she whispered sexily «You're so wet for me, Lalisa.» I shook my head «Denial phase aren't we?» I shook my head again and moaned as she inserted one finger in and started moving, I used her shoulders as a support when her second finger went in, she was bumping really fast as my moans just couldn't stay in my damn body. When I was near the edge she took out her fingers sucking it, making me whine at the loss of contact. I was breathing heavily and I looked up at the monster who just denied my orgasm «A little punishment for your behavior before.» I glared at her and slowly stood back up «Let's go now.» she added and took my wrist, in one second we reached our meeting point.