Chap.23

Lady Jisoo and Lisa were now at the Royal Library in Alfheim, in the castle of the Queen Bellpyria Eryra

Lady Jisoo and Lisa were now at the Royal Library in Alfheim, in the castle of the Queen Bellpyria Eryra. It was a week since they planned to come here and finally they were there.

The Queen was really surprised when she saw the two, especially Lalisa, she felt really negative vibes from the younger, her clothes were all dark instead of being colorful, her skin was paler than the last time, her face no matter how much she smiled and tried to act okay was sad, her eyes dull and empty. She didn't understand what could have happened to her, all she knew was that for sure the vampire was involved with this.

The three were now from some hours reading various books after explaining the Queen what kind of answers they were looking for, but they still hadn't found anything. There was one thing that Lisa found though when the Queen took one of her hands in hers, peace and joy. Something that felt almost foreign to the human now days. Queen Bellpyria was relieved in feeling and seeing the younger definitely better, but she knew that after she would have let her hand go, if the negative feelings were too strong, it would have changed immediately the younger. So she planned on making her feel better for as long as she could. Maybe just enough to give her the strength necessary for don't succumb under those negative emotions immediately or again.

Lady Jisoo glanced at the two intertwined hands, she felt somehow really bothered by it, so she did something she never thought she would do, she sneaked her left hand under the table and grabbed Lisa's wrist making her gasp, bringing it on her lap for then intertwine their hands. Lisa was shocked and confused, she didn't understand why the vampire did that. But now she had a problem, how was she supposed to reach for a new book or turn the pages or write down something if both her hands were busy? Who's hand was she supposed to let go? The Queen's one even though it gave her peace or the vampire's which could have turned out bad for her being her slave?

She sighed momentarily pushing that thought away while reading the pages she was currently on.

Nothing.

She now needed to turn the page and for once made a selfish decision, she let go of the vampire hand for turn around the page. She glanced at Jisoo who was glaring at her, so she quickly looked back to the book, while her hand was roughly pulled back on Jisoo's lap intertwined with the creature hand. Lisa now was beyond confused.

This went on for a couple more hours until Queen Bellpyria said «I guess there's nothing here.»
Lisa nodded and told her «We were thinking about visiting every reign Royal Library, do you know how we can get their permission to use it?»
The Queen nodded while caressing gently the younger hand, making the vampire tight her grip on the other, really bothered for no apparent reasons «Well, every reign has its rules, every reign owner has different needs. Surely if you help them they will let you use it. Some might not be too cooperative though, but I think Lady Jisoo here will find a way. Am I right?»
Lady Jisoo kept glaring at the Queen and nodded «Sure. Let's go now Lalisa.» she stood up and forcefully pulled the younger with her making the Queen let go of the human hand, but the Vampire solidly kept her grip. Lisa looked at their intertwined hands and blushed, still overly confused. They bid quickly their goodbyes as Jisoo kept dragging Lisa with her.