💥Chap.52💥

«Nini

«Nini....» Chaeyoung called me after sitting beside me and laying her head on my lap looking up at me
«What baby?»
«I'm really worried, seems like Seulgi is in fact a little bit sick, but the doctor said that she isn't that much sick to see wrong scenarios, she might just see less... If her scenarios weren't complete then maybe Lisa won't die, but it's not sure that they were wrong and I really, really don't wanna lose her. And now that you've proposed to me, I want her to be there when we get married, I want her by my side happy and healthy, I want only the best for her. She already went through so much horrible stuff... Why is she so unlucky? She does't deserve this...»
I caressed her cheeks gently «Don't worry baby, Lisa is strong and smart, she's gonna survive. Everything will be alright. Let's wait for updates for now okay?» she nodded and smiled at me
«I love you unnie.»
I smiled back «I love you too.»

---

«Lisa called!!» Irene yelled barging through the door of Jisoo's office with the rest of Red Velvet
«SHE CALLED! SHE SPOKE!» added Yeri yelling
«SHUT UP STUPID ELF! WE'RE NOT DEAF!» Jisoo yelled back definitely mad, making the silence fall in the whole place, no one daring to speak or move «Well? Do you wanna speak or not Irene?»
Irene moved her mouth but nothing came out, then she shook her head and cleared her throat finally speaking «S-Seems like Yang Hyun Suk decided to not surrender. Lisa said she's sending a van to get us at the gate in...» she looked at her phone and her eyes widened «1 hour!? I'm not ready, none of us are, I also have a manicure planned in half a hour.»
Jisoo threw a dart she had on her desk towards Irene's direction who didn't got hit thanks to Seulgi who most likely saw it happen «Shit I missed her...» Jisoo commented rolling her eyes.

I crossed my arms and glared at her «Kim Jisoo! How many times do I have to tell you this? NO HURTING INNOCENT PEOPLE!!!»
«Blah, blah, blah. You're not Lisa–I mean mother.» Jisoo face was priceless and I smirked
«So only Lisa can put you in place?»
She huffed half smiling and rolled her eyes, for then glare at me with a cold expression «For your information, I'm the one who puts her in place. Wanna know how?»
Chaeyoung exclaimed «NO! I don't wanna know her and your sexual life or whatever it is!» Jisoo smirked proudly and I rolled my eyes.

 Wanna know how?»Chaeyoung exclaimed «NO! I don't wanna know her and your sexual life or whatever it is!» Jisoo smirked proudly and I rolled my eyes