💥Chap.16💥

From how long I was there I had no idea, surely it wasn't only a day, Lady Jisoo came to give me food and water rarely, just to don't make me die since you know, I was a human after all

From how long I was there I had no idea, surely it wasn't only a day, Lady Jisoo came to give me food and water rarely, just to don't make me die since you know, I was a human after all. She also took that opportunity to drink some of my blood, making me even weaker that I already was.

My nose with the time I was there got accustomed to the smell, luckily the human body was made to slowly get used to the new surroundings, the new habitat, temporary or not. Yet my body still wasn't okay with some things, like the cold, it was very cold and I was just in shorts and sleeveless crop top, I still wasn't used to all those bad comments of other prisoners and I wasn't used to the vampire torture and my body was in so much pain.

«Come on Manoban» started the male guard opening the cell, I knew what was about to happen so as much I found it disgusting, I walked, since I wasn't really able to run, to the other side on the cell, stepping with my bare feet on the dried blood and near the decomposing body, I knew it wasn't healthy and I could of got sick but survival was survival after all.

The guard name was Song Min-ho, but he preferred to be called Mino. Once he tried to bite me and drain all the blood in my body, but somehow Jisoo felt that and almost took his heart out. From that day he followed the orders even more diligently and never tried to bite me. His job was well, the moment I feared the most, torture me. In very painful ways.

He sighed and in the time of a blink, I was thrown on his shoulder and we were going towards the torture chamber.

(A/N: Okay, so, I'm gonna describe torture devices and scene of torture if you aren't comfortable you can skip. Tbh, I don't know anything about this theme so I looked up on Google and let me tell ya, some stuff is insane 😨)

No matter how much I struggled, he was able to immobilize me to a cold, rock surface on my back.

I already knew what torture was, "thanks" to the guard explaining to me like I was fascinated and interested by the thing, which I definitely wasn't.

The one I was about to be the victim of was called waterboarding, basically the subject is immobilized on their back at an incline of 10 to 20 degrees, water is poured over a cloth covering the face and breathing passages of the victim, causing the person to experience the sensation of drowning. Usually, water is poured intermittently to prevent death. However, if the water is poured uninterruptedly it will lead to death by asphyxia, also called dry drowning. Waterboarding can cause extreme pain, damage to lungs, brain damage from oxygen deprivation, other physical injuries including broken bones due to struggling against restraints, and lasting psychological damage. This physical effects can last for months, and psychological effects for years.

The only thing that reassured me is that Lady Jisoo was nice enough, to don't make me have long lasting damages. Everytime I was being tortured, even though I couldn't see her, I knew she was looking at me. Observing me suffer, cry and plead.