💕Chap.33💕

I was really surprised about how much Momo and Lisa drank, the two sure were in pain, after drinking like crazy they started insulting the two people who reduced them like that

I was really surprised about how much Momo and Lisa drank, the two sure were in pain, after drinking like crazy they started insulting the two people who reduced them like that. Then both took a microphone and started singing "I want to know what love is" by Foreigner and at the chorus both started crying and leaning on each other still singing, more like yelling.

«I WANNA KNOW WHAT LOVE IS!!» "sang" Lisa while Momo added
«YEAH! WHAT THE FUCK IS LOVE!?» then "sang" «I WANT YOU TO SHOW ME!» and Lisa added
«WHY CAN'T YOU LOVE ME AND SHOW ME! YOU FUCKER!» then both "sang" together «I WANNA FEEL WHAT LOVE IS!!! I KNOW YOU CAN SHOW ME!!» then Lisa said «MOMO DATE ME AND SHOW ME WHAT LOVE IS! AND I WILL MAKE YOU FEEL IT!!»
Momo nodded eagerly «WE'RE OFFICIAL IT'S OUR DAY ONE!!!»

I facepalmed not wanting to stop them scared of what could happen if I did, so I simply asked when the song ended «Khm, Momo, aren't you straight?»
She shook her head «I'm bi! Just like Lisa! But I'm more towards guy, but Lisa has an oppa vibe that I can't ignore so yay! Happy Mosa or Limo or Lamo or Misa or Lomo or Dancing Machines day!»
The two cheered and hugged each other «Girls, I think we should stop here and both of you should go home.»
Momo said smirking while tracing with her fingers seductively Lisa's thigh «Wanna come home with me Miss Manoban?»
Lisa smirked and flirted back «Why not Momorin? Top or bottom?»
«Both you?» she smirked
«Both but mainly top except with Jisoo, a was a bottom without really thinking twice... Agh! Fuck Jisoo! Momo is the wayyyy!»
Then suddenly they started making out as I gasped and tried to separate them, only to be pushed away «Yah! Both of you are drunk!!!»
«So what?» asked Momo annoyed «Wanna join us?»
As much as I would have honestly liked that, I wasn't the kind of person to take advantage of the situation so I said «That's it! Both of you get your stuff and go home!»
The both of them huffed and followed my order, Lisa whining «You're no fun Bammie~!»
We walked out and reached a car «Who's car is this?»
Momo threw her hand in the air «Mine!!!!»
«Yayyyyy!!!» Lisa cheered mirroring her «I'm going hoooome with Hirai Momo here! Bye Baaaaammmm»
Momo went in her car and Lisa too, but I quickly ran to Momo and opened the door «You're drunk! I'm gonna drive. Then I'll take a bus.»
Momo huffed «Ehiiiii, I ain't THAT drunk!»
I rolled my eyes «Both of you get in the back and be good girls while I drive you home safely.»

Owf! Lady Jisoo really had to break her like this, uh? I really hope she will be fine very soon, but for real. Not act like she's fine.

---